- Hodan Nalayeh prize: Somalia to honour journalist murdered by al-Shabab July 16, 2019Hodan Nalayeh relocated to Somalia last year to help rebuild the country of her birth.
- India building collapse: Dozens trapped in south Mumbai July 16, 2019Rescuers are searching for people trapped in the four-storey building in India's financial capital.
- Pakistan reopens airspace after India standoff July 16, 2019Pakistan shut its airspace in February following tensions with India.
- Fresh Island festival: Croatia music event evacuated as fire breaks out July 16, 2019Tyga, Stefflon Don and Yxng Bane were among the acts due to perform.
- EU Commission head nominee von der Leyen urges 'green deal' July 16, 2019Germany's Ursula von der Leyen promises MEPs to aim to make the EU carbon neutral by 2050.
- Congresswomen hit back after Trump's tweets branded racist July 16, 2019The group attacked by the president in tweets widely called racist dismiss them as a distraction.
- New Zealand's Dunedin jokes about losing 'steepest street' title July 16, 2019First New Zealand lost the Cricket World Cup, now it no longer has the world's steepest street.
- Former football star shot dead in South Africa July 16, 2019South African former footballer Marc Batchelor is shot dead near his home in Johannesburg.
- El Salvador: Woman faces retrial after baby died in toilet birth July 16, 2019Evelyn Beatríz Hernández Cruz was originally given 30 years after being accused of aborting her baby.
- Congresswomen hit back in Trump race row July 16, 2019Four congresswomen dismiss the US president's defence of his controversial tweets.
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.
We discuss the controversial topic of Ayesha Curry’s comments on lack of attention. Comment your thoughts on it and whether you agree or disagree with what we said.
Like – Comment – Subscribe