- Hodan Nalayeh prize: Somalia to honour journalist murdered by al-Shabab July 16, 2019Hodan Nalayeh relocated to Somalia last year to help rebuild the country of her birth.
- India building collapse: Dozens trapped in south Mumbai July 16, 2019Rescuers are searching for people trapped in the four-storey building in India's financial capital.
- Pakistan reopens airspace after India standoff July 16, 2019Pakistan shut its airspace in February following tensions with India.
- Fresh Island festival: Croatia music event evacuated as fire breaks out July 16, 2019Tyga, Stefflon Don and Yxng Bane were among the acts due to perform.
- EU Commission head nominee von der Leyen urges 'green deal' July 16, 2019Germany's Ursula von der Leyen promises MEPs to aim to make the EU carbon neutral by 2050.
- Congresswomen hit back after Trump's tweets branded racist July 16, 2019The group attacked by the president in tweets widely called racist dismiss them as a distraction.
- New Zealand's Dunedin jokes about losing 'steepest street' title July 16, 2019First New Zealand lost the Cricket World Cup, now it no longer has the world's steepest street.
- Former football star shot dead in South Africa July 16, 2019South African former footballer Marc Batchelor is shot dead near his home in Johannesburg.
- El Salvador: Woman faces retrial after baby died in toilet birth July 16, 2019Evelyn Beatríz Hernández Cruz was originally given 30 years after being accused of aborting her baby.
- Congresswomen hit back in Trump race row July 16, 2019Four congresswomen dismiss the US president's defence of his controversial tweets.
- Trump's Racist Rhetoric Takes America Back Again - NPR July 16, 2019Trump's Racist Rhetoric Takes America Back Again NPRWith his latest round of attacks on four first-year members of Congress who are women of col […]
- American kids would much rather be YouTubers than astronauts - Ars Technica July 16, 2019American kids would much rather be YouTubers than astronauts Ars TechnicaExactly 50 years ago today, a Saturn V rocket launched from Kennedy Space Ce […]
- Biden on health care: Americans first - Yahoo Finance July 16, 2019Biden on health care: Americans first Yahoo FinanceIt took just a few seconds for the Democratic candidates to raise their hands but we're still […]
- Man arrested in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge - ABC News July 16, 2019Man arrested in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge ABC NewsGreek police have arrested a suspect in the murder of an […]
- Recession fears rise for middle-class families - CNBC July 16, 2019Recession fears rise for middle-class families CNBCMiddle-class Americans are less optimistic about their financial standing than they were just six […]
- Delta, Alaska, and American Airlines have all been sued over their uniforms. - Vox.com July 16, 2019Delta, Alaska, and American Airlines have all been sued over their uniforms. Vox.comDelta is the latest airline to be sued by flight attendants over […]
- It’s not just Trump. Many whites view people of color as less American. - Washington Post July 16, 2019It’s not just Trump. Many whites view people of color as less American. Washington PostPresident Trump is facing strong backlash for telling four pro […]
- AOC's Squad and America May Change One Another - New York Sun July 16, 2019AOC's Squad and America May Change One Another New York SunA point has yet to be made about the four American socialist Democratic congresswomen […]
- ‘Go back’ denies the sacrifice my parents made to be Americans - Los Angeles Times - Los Angeles Times July 16, 2019‘Go back’ denies the sacrifice my parents made to be Americans - Los Angeles Times Los Angeles TimesOn a good day, I'm almost fluent in Chinese. […]
- How Weird Is Andrew Yang’s Tech Policy? Only About As Weird As America’s. - FiveThirtyEight July 16, 2019How Weird Is Andrew Yang’s Tech Policy? Only About As Weird As America’s. FiveThirtyEightPresidential hopeful Andrew Yang is famous for his plan to i […]
Unbiased boxing talk