- Cardinal George Pell loses appeal against sexual abuse convictions August 20, 2019Pell, the most senior Catholic cleric to be convicted of sexual abuse, will serve the rest of his six-year sentence.
- Amazon fires: Brazilian rainforest burning at record rate, space agency warns August 20, 2019Brazil's space research agency says fires in the rainforest rose 83%, amid increased deforestation.
- George Pell: Cardinal to learn outcome of abuse conviction appeal August 20, 2019The ex-Vatican treasurer is challenging his convictions for sexually abusing two boys in Australia.
- Sudan conflict: Army and civilians form sovereign council August 20, 2019Six civilians and five army officers will be in charge during a transition to civilian rule.
- Trump considers new tax cut to boost US economy August 20, 2019The US president confirms that a temporary payroll cut tax could be introduced.
- Kashmir: Pakistan to seek International Court of Justice ruling August 20, 2019It plans to take its dispute with India over the territory to to the International Court of Justice.
- Italy government crisis: PM Conte quits amid coalition row August 20, 2019Giuseppe Conte's resignation came after he accused his coalition partner of being "irresponsible".
- Gone with the Wind: Dozens of mattresses blown away in outdoor cinema mishap August 20, 2019Dozens of air mattresses end up gone with the wind before an outdoor movie night in Colorado.
- Julien Gauthier: Grizzly bear kills soundgathering musician August 20, 2019Julien Gauthier had planned to canoe down Canada's Mackenzie River to record sounds of nature.
- Robert De Niro's ex-aide sued for misusing funds and 'TV bingeing' August 20, 2019The actor's company claims the aide spent "astronomical amounts of time" watching Netflix at work.
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.
Watch Huckabee Saturdays and again Sundays 8/7c exclusively on TBN
Connect with Mike Huckabee:
Stay updated with Huckabee On TBN: