- Cardinal George Pell loses appeal against sexual abuse convictions August 20, 2019Pell, the most senior Catholic cleric to be convicted of sexual abuse, will serve the rest of his six-year sentence.
- Amazon fires: Brazilian rainforest burning at record rate, space agency warns August 20, 2019Brazil's space research agency says fires in the rainforest rose 83%, amid increased deforestation.
- George Pell: Cardinal to learn outcome of abuse conviction appeal August 20, 2019The ex-Vatican treasurer is challenging his convictions for sexually abusing two boys in Australia.
- Sudan conflict: Army and civilians form sovereign council August 20, 2019Six civilians and five army officers will be in charge during a transition to civilian rule.
- Trump considers new tax cut to boost US economy August 20, 2019The US president confirms that a temporary payroll cut tax could be introduced.
- Kashmir: Pakistan to seek International Court of Justice ruling August 20, 2019It plans to take its dispute with India over the territory to to the International Court of Justice.
- Italy government crisis: PM Conte quits amid coalition row August 20, 2019Giuseppe Conte's resignation came after he accused his coalition partner of being "irresponsible".
- Gone with the Wind: Dozens of mattresses blown away in outdoor cinema mishap August 20, 2019Dozens of air mattresses end up gone with the wind before an outdoor movie night in Colorado.
- Julien Gauthier: Grizzly bear kills soundgathering musician August 20, 2019Julien Gauthier had planned to canoe down Canada's Mackenzie River to record sounds of nature.
- Robert De Niro's ex-aide sued for misusing funds and 'TV bingeing' August 20, 2019The actor's company claims the aide spent "astronomical amounts of time" watching Netflix at work.
- Over 300 villages in Punjab badly affected by floods - India Today August 21, 2019Over 300 villages in Punjab badly affected by floods India TodayMore than 300 villages, mainly in Punjab's Ropar, Jalandhar and Ferozepur distri […]
- Capt Amarinder Singh rolls out own health scheme, will cover 76% Punjab population - The Indian Express August 21, 2019Capt Amarinder Singh rolls out own health scheme, will cover 76% Punjab population The Indian ExpressLike the original PMJAY, the Punjab government w […]
- Rain and floods wreak havoc in North India - India - ReliefWeb August 21, 2019Rain and floods wreak havoc in North India - India ReliefWebNorthern part of the country continues to reel under heavy rain and flood. In Uttarakhand […]
- PPSC chairman, 2 members take oath - The Tribune India August 21, 2019PPSC chairman, 2 members take oath The Tribune IndiaChandigarh, August 20. Punjab Governor VP Singh Badnore today administered the oath of office to […]
- 13 years on, Kharar awaits modern bus stand - Hindustan Times August 20, 201913 years on, Kharar awaits modern bus stand Hindustan TimesIt's been 13 years since the foundation stone was laid to construct a modern bus stan […]
- Punjab CM slams Akalis for obstructing Bargari probe - Daily Pioneer August 20, 2019Punjab CM slams Akalis for obstructing Bargari probe Daily PioneerLambasting the Akalis for their “perverse and desperate” attempts to obstruct the i […]
- Punjab Governor Administers Oath To Ppsc Chairman & 2 Members In Presence Of Capt Amarinde - 5 Dariya News August 20, 2019Punjab Governor Administers Oath To Ppsc Chairman & 2 Members In Presence Of Capt Amarinde 5 Dariya NewsPunjab Governor V.P. Singh Badnore on Tue […]
- Akalis, Amarinder locked in a war of words over Rajiv birth anniversary - The Hindu August 20, 2019Akalis, Amarinder locked in a war of words over Rajiv birth anniversary The HinduAs the Congress government in Punjab launched a health insurance sch […]
- Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh slams SAD for obstructing Bargari sacrilege probe - DNA India August 20, 2019Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh slams SAD for obstructing Bargari sacrilege probe DNA IndiaPunjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Tuesday […]
- As floods wreak havoc, Punjab releases Sutlej water to Pakistan - Moneycontrol August 20, 2019As floods wreak havoc, Punjab releases Sutlej water to Pakistan MoneycontrolAs North India is ravaged by floods, many low-lying areas of Punjab are i […]
Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Thursday claimed that cabinet colleague Navjot Singh Sidhu’s remarks on Pakistan and the ongoing investigation into the Guru Granth Sahib desecration may have affected the party’s performance in urban areas of the state, especially Bathinda. He said he will raise the issue with the Congress high command soon.
NDTV is one of the leaders in the production and broadcasting of un-biased and comprehensive news and entertainment programmes in India and abroad. NDTV delivers reliable information across all platforms: TV, Internet and Mobile.
Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ndtv?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ndtv
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndtv
Download the NDTV Apps: http://www.ndtv.com/page/apps
Watch more videos: http://www.ndtv.com/video?yt
#ResultsWithNDTV #ElectionResults2019 #Verdict2019 #Election2019 #LokSabhaElectionResults2019 #IndiaElectionResults2019 #GeneralElectionResults2019 #IndiaGeneralElectionResults #LokSabhaPollsResults 2019 #2019ElectionResults #IndiaElectionResultNews #ElectionResultIndia #IndiaElection2019Results