- Kyoto Animation fire: Suspect 'spotted in area' days before July 20, 2019The man suspected of a deadly arson attack in Kyoto may have visited the site before, reports say.
- Tanker seizure: Jeremy Hunt warns Iran against choosing 'dangerous path' July 20, 2019The foreign secretary says Iran may be engaging in "illegal and destabilising behaviour" in the Gulf.
- Emanuela Orlandi case: Vatican attempts new search to solve mystery July 20, 2019Two burial chambers will be examined in the search for a teenager, missing since 1983.
- Hong Kong actor Simon Yam stabbed on stage in China July 20, 2019The 64-year-old was attacked while speaking at a promotional event in the city of Zhongshan.
- César Pelli: Architect of Malaysia's Petronas Towers dies at 92 July 20, 2019César Pelli designed some of the world's most famous buildings including London's Canary Wharf Tower.
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia as tensions with Iran grow July 20, 2019The deployment of soldiers and fighter jets comes amid heightened tensions with Iran in the Gulf.
- Benjamin Netanyahu becomes Israel's longest-serving leader July 20, 2019Benjamin Netanyahu breaks the record set by Israel's founding father, but he faces an uncertain future.
- Polish abuse scandal: Victims take on the Catholic Church July 20, 2019Allegations of appalling abuse involving priests have shaken the trust of many Poles in the Church.
- The final 13 minutes before the Moon landing July 19, 2019The minutes before landing were tense, as fuel ran low and connections were lost between the lunar module and mission control.
- Amazon deforestation: Brazil's Bolsonaro dismisses data as 'lies' July 19, 2019The Brazilian president accuses the national space agency of exaggerating the scale of deforestation.
- The race to save the endangered piping plover from tourists and a music festival escalates - Chicago Tribune July 18, 2019The race to save the endangered piping plover from tourists and a music festival escalates Chicago TribuneMonty ran into Rose at Montrose Beach in ea […]
- Manhattan mom has 4 babies in 13 months - TODAY July 18, 2019Manhattan mom has 4 babies in 13 months TODAYTracy Caliendo, who struggled with infertility, went on to have 4 babies in 13 months, with two pregnanc […]
- A cavalcade of summer fests - Fra Noi July 15, 2019A cavalcade of summer fests Fra NoiAugust is a busy month for outdoors celebration with an Italian flair. A full listing appears below. AUGUST 2-4. R […]
- Taste and See South Florida 5 Fun things to do this weekend (July 12 - 14) - WPTV.com July 12, 2019Taste and See South Florida 5 Fun things to do this weekend (July 12 - 14) WPTV.comComedian, actor, and impressionist Frank Caliendo will be at the P […]
- UBS: Amazon’s Presence In Healthcare Procurement Waning - pymnts.com July 11, 2019UBS: Amazon’s Presence In Healthcare Procurement Waning pymnts.comA new UBS survey suggests Amazon's share of the healthcare procurement space i […]
- To date, more than $450K donated to saving lives - HubcitySPOKES.com July 11, 2019To date, more than $450K donated to saving lives HubcitySPOKES.comWhile the annual Laughs 4 Life may be a fun and relaxing night out for many, to fou […]
- Amazon's push in healthcare supply chain has faded, UBS says - HealthLeaders Media July 9, 2019Amazon's push in healthcare supply chain has faded, UBS says HealthLeaders MediaAmazon.com Inc.'s push into distribution of health-care sup […]
- News in brief - Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette July 9, 2019News in brief Northwest Arkansas Democrat-GazetteBourbon runs toward river after fire, leak. VERSAILLES, Ky. -- Bourbon that leaked from a fire that […]
- Paramount Theatre In 2019-20 Season Announced - Broadway World July 8, 2019Paramount Theatre In 2019-20 Season Announced Broadway WorldIn addition to its popular Broadway Series, Paramount Theatre, 23 E. Galena Blvd. in down […]
- Automotive Leader JM Family Enterprises Diversifies with Acquisition of Home Franchise Concepts - Business Wire July 8, 2019Automotive Leader JM Family Enterprises Diversifies with Acquisition of Home Franchise Concepts Business WireJM Family, a $16.3B automotive company, […]
On today’s show, Pat is joined in studio by probably the world’s greatest impressionist, actor and comedian, the man of 1,000 voices, Frank Caliendo. They have an incredible chat that ranges from Frank’s career doing impressions, the life that he has lived to this point and what some of the seminal moments were to get him to this point in his career, some of the fears and anxiety’s that he has trying to further his career in the digital age through Instagram and Twitter, what aspirations he still has for comedy, and some of the things he has learned from Pat trying to reinvent himself through podcasts and other forms of media. This is maybe one of the deepest and realest conversations we’ve ever had, and not one that should be missed (3:45-1:28:15). Pat also covers the Knicks being screwed out of the NBA draft lottery, gives a couple thoughts on the NBA playoffs now that we’re down to the conference finals, and chats about Jamie Collins potentially going back to New England, as Pat remembers him jumping over Matt Overton to block an Adam Vinatieri extra point, which sends him down memory lane as to why he can’t stand Walt Anderson. Today’s show is a great one. Come and laugh with us, cheers.