- Sudan transition: Abdalla Hamdok appointed new prime minister August 21, 2019It's the latest move designed to bring about civilian rule and end months of political strife.
- What is 'blobology' and how is it transforming biology? August 21, 2019Spectacular images from a new microscope spark a "revolution" in biology
- Khachaturyan sisters who killed father touch Russian hearts August 21, 2019The case of the teenage Khachaturyan sisters stirs Russian anger over domestic abuse.
- Ugandan war survivors partnered with therapy dogs August 21, 2019A scheme in Uganda partner dogs with war survivors to help them overcome trauma.
- Being Muslim in Myanmar August 21, 2019Since the Rohingya crisis erupted in 2012, some Muslims in Myanmar say they face more discrimination.
- Florida panthers are struggling to walk and no one knows why August 21, 2019A mysterious brain condition could mean the animals in the US state of Florida can't walk properly
- Amazon fires: President Jair Bolsonaro suggests NGOs to blame August 21, 2019Jair Bolsonaro says NGOs may be setting fires in the Amazon to embarrass the government after they cut funding, despite offering no evidence.
- President Trump: 'I am the chosen one' August 21, 2019Discussing the China trade war, President Trump looks up to the sky and strikes a man-of-destiny tone.
- Three ways Trump could juice US economy August 21, 2019Amid concerns of an economic recession, the White House has considered several emergency measures.
- US moves to abolish child migrant custody limits August 21, 2019Migrant families crossing the southern border of the US illegally could now be detained indefinitely.
- Man convicted of sex trafficking an underage girl - The Daily Nonpareil August 22, 2019Man convicted of sex trafficking an underage girl The Daily NonpareilA man suspected of transporting an underage female victim to locations in cities […]
- Man Convicted of Raping 14-Year-Old Girl in Santa Ana Park - NBC Southern California August 22, 2019Man Convicted of Raping 14-Year-Old Girl in Santa Ana Park NBC Southern CaliforniaA 37-year-old man was convicted Wednesday of raping a 14-year-old g […]
- Johnathan Maines files appeals of murder conviction | Crime | theprogressnews.com - Clearfield Progress August 22, 2019Johnathan Maines files appeals of murder conviction | Crime | theprogressnews.com Clearfield ProgressJohnathan Maines, 21, of Madera has filed motion […]
- Second chance granted - The Detroit News August 22, 2019Second chance granted The Detroit NewsNearly a dozen convicted murderers are walking free after then-Gov. Rick Snyder granted them clemency without e […]
- Conviction overturned for Detroit mother who defended herself with unloaded gun - WDIV ClickOnDetroit August 22, 2019Conviction overturned for Detroit mother who defended herself with unloaded gun WDIV ClickOnDetroitMichigan's court of appeals has reversed the […]
- EC man who crashed motorcycle convicted of drunk driving - Leader-Telegram August 22, 2019EC man who crashed motorcycle convicted of drunk driving Leader-TelegramCHIPPEWA FALLS — An Eau Claire man who crashed his motorcycle in the town of […]
- Belfast woman convicted of terrorizing city council members - WGME August 22, 2019Belfast woman convicted of terrorizing city council members WGMEBELFAST (WGME) – A Belfast woman has been convicted of terrorizing multiple city coun […]
- Man convicted of 10-year scam which defrauded 40 people out of $2 million - MassLive.com August 22, 2019Man convicted of 10-year scam which defrauded 40 people out of $2 million MassLive.comBOSTON – A man was convicted Tuesday of running a decade-long i […]
- Two convicted felons arrested on drug and gun charges - WSMV Nashville August 22, 2019Two convicted felons arrested on drug and gun charges WSMV NashvilleNASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Two convicted felons have been arrested on drug and gun ch […]
- Convicted City Hall aides file motions for acquittal, new trials - Boston Herald August 22, 2019Convicted City Hall aides file motions for acquittal, new trials Boston HeraldAttorneys for two ex-City Hall aides convicted on extortion charges fil […]
A California jury that convicted former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman was unable to break a deadlock on eight other counts Tuesday and a judge declared a mistrial on those charges.
Winslow currently faces up to nine years in prison. Conviction on all charges would bring a life sentence.
Watch the 6.11.19 edition of #RolandMartinUnfiltered https://youtu.be/w7w8hCR9ztI
#RolandMartinUnfiltered partner: 420 Real Estate, LLC
To invest in 420 Real Estate’s legal Hemp-CBD Crowdfunding Campaign go to http://marijuanastock.org
✅ NOW AVAILABLE: #RolandMartinUnfiltered Merch – https://bit.ly/2VYdQok
✅ Subscribe to the #RolandMartin YouTube channel https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the #RolandMartinUnfiltered #BringTheFunk Fan Club to support fact-based independent journalism http://ow.ly/VRyC30nKjpY
✅ Watch #RolandMartinUnfiltered daily at 6PM EST on YouTube https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the Roland Martin and #RolandMartinUnfiltered mailing list http://ow.ly/LCvI30nKjuj
The Roland S. Martin YouTube channel is a news reporting site covered under Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended.