- Italian film director Franco Zeffirelli dies at 96 June 15, 2019He directed stars including Elizabeth Taylor and opera greats such as Maria Callas.
- Roadside bomb kills several police officers in east Kenya June 15, 2019No-one has admitted planting the explosives in east Wajir county, but suspicion falls on al-Shabab militants.
- Hong Kong suspension: Residents and lawmakers react June 15, 2019Residents and lawmakers have reacted to the recent suspension of the extradition law proposal.
- Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: Saudi Arabia urges 'decisive' response June 15, 2019The call follows Thursday's attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, which the US blames on Iran.
- Seven die while cleaning hotel sewer in India's Gujarat June 15, 2019They died of asphyxiation after inhaling toxic fumes from the sewer in Fartikui, in western India.
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe begins new hunger strike June 15, 2019Her husband is also joining her in refusing food, as they demand her unconditional release in Iran.
- Hong Kong extradition protests: Government suspends bill June 15, 2019Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam expresses "deep sorrow" at deficiencies in her work, after mass protests.
- Amanda Knox feared attacks and accusations on return to Italy June 15, 2019Acquitted of Meredith Kercher's murder, Amanda Knox decries prejudice and trial by the media.
- Franco Zeffirelli - one of the greatest movie directors June 15, 2019Franco Zeffirelli's bold ideas and lavish productions made him one of the great post-war European directors.
- Sudan: Friends pay tribute to victim of Sudan protests June 15, 2019Social media profiles have been turning blue in tribute to Mohammad Mattar who was shot dead during protests in Sudan.
- Shreveport man convicted in pair of 2016 slayings - Shreveport Times June 15, 2019Shreveport man convicted in pair of 2016 slayings Shreveport TimesA Shreveport man accused of killing his stepson and another man in 2016 was convict […]
- Neighbor convicted in political official's slaying - Washington Times June 15, 2019Neighbor convicted in political official's slaying Washington TimesA neighbor has been convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death of […]
- NY marijuana bill could erase 300,000 criminal convictions - WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando June 15, 2019NY marijuana bill could erase 300,000 criminal convictions WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlandoNew York -- As the end of the legislative session is on the […]
- Parole Denied For Man Convicted Of 1973 Rape And Murder Of 79-Year-Old Woman - SFGate June 15, 2019Parole Denied For Man Convicted Of 1973 Rape And Murder Of 79-Year-Old Woman SFGateSANTA CRUZ (BCN) A man serving a life sentence for the 1973 rape a […]
- 2 Catholic orders name 65 priests accused or convicted of abuse; 27 served in Arizona - AZCentral June 15, 20192 Catholic orders name 65 priests accused or convicted of abuse; 27 served in Arizona AZCentralA statue near the labyrinth on Oct. 31, 2018 at the Fr […]
- Convicted ex-speaker seeking to become lobbyist - The Daily News of Newburyport June 15, 2019Convicted ex-speaker seeking to become lobbyist The Daily News of NewburyportBOSTON (AP) — Former Massachusetts House Speaker Salvatore DiMasi is app […]
- Man Faces Up To 20 Years In Prison Following Conviction For Rape, False Imprisonment - CBS Sacramento June 15, 2019Man Faces Up To 20 Years In Prison Following Conviction For Rape, False Imprisonment CBS SacramentoSACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A jury in Sacramento convicte […]
- Shreveport man convicted in 2016 slayings - KTAL June 15, 2019Shreveport man convicted in 2016 slayings KTALSHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – A Shreveport man has been found guilty in the 2016 slaying of his step-so […]
- Convicted felon arrested after shots fired in Tallahassee, police say - WCTV June 15, 2019Convicted felon arrested after shots fired in Tallahassee, police say WCTVThe Tallahassee Police Department says they have arrested a man after he al […]
- Revised marijuana bill could erase 300,000 criminal convictions - WKBW-TV June 15, 2019Revised marijuana bill could erase 300,000 criminal convictions WKBW-TVPart of the bill focuses on those who'd been convicted of low level marij […]
A California jury that convicted former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman was unable to break a deadlock on eight other counts Tuesday and a judge declared a mistrial on those charges.
Winslow currently faces up to nine years in prison. Conviction on all charges would bring a life sentence.
Watch the 6.11.19 edition of #RolandMartinUnfiltered https://youtu.be/w7w8hCR9ztI
#RolandMartinUnfiltered partner: 420 Real Estate, LLC
To invest in 420 Real Estate’s legal Hemp-CBD Crowdfunding Campaign go to http://marijuanastock.org
✅ NOW AVAILABLE: #RolandMartinUnfiltered Merch – https://bit.ly/2VYdQok
✅ Subscribe to the #RolandMartin YouTube channel https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the #RolandMartinUnfiltered #BringTheFunk Fan Club to support fact-based independent journalism http://ow.ly/VRyC30nKjpY
✅ Watch #RolandMartinUnfiltered daily at 6PM EST on YouTube https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the Roland Martin and #RolandMartinUnfiltered mailing list http://ow.ly/LCvI30nKjuj
The Roland S. Martin YouTube channel is a news reporting site covered under Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended.