- Cassius' Philippe Zdar dies in accidental fall June 20, 2019Philippe Zdar, one half of French dance duo Cassius, dies on the eve of their new album's release.
- US confirms Iranian missile has shot down drone June 20, 2019It happened over the Strait of Hormuz, amid soaring tensions between the US and Iran.
- David Ortiz: Boston Red Sox legend 'not target of shooting' June 20, 2019The man suspected of ordering of the attack in Santo Domingo is said to be linked to Mexican criminals.
- Ex-Interpol chief pleads guilty to corruption, China says June 20, 2019Meng Hongwei was charged with corruption after he vanished on a trip back to China last year.
- Showbiz whales freed from captivity arrive in Iceland June 20, 2019Two performing beluga whales are freed to live out their days in a secluded Icelandic bay.
- Xi Jinping visits N Korea to boost China's ties with Kim June 20, 2019It's the first Chinese state visit there in 14 years and comes after US nuclear talks stalled.
- How can a company be valued at billions, but not make any profit? June 20, 2019You can't have a company worth billions of dollars and not make a profit, right? Wrong, and here's why.
- Chris Dawson: Podcast-highlighted suspect pleads not guilty to murder June 20, 2019Chris Dawson denies killing his wife, Lynette, in Sydney - a case that has drawn global attention.
- Christchurch attack: New Zealand launches gun buy-back scheme June 20, 2019People have six months to hand over semi-automatic weapons - banned after the Christchurch attacks.
- Clapping back against racial stereotypes June 20, 2019Elijah Lawal has written a book about "clapping back" against racial stereotypes.
- Lauda's title-winning Ferrari up for auction, and could fetch $10m - GPfans June 20, 2019Lauda's title-winning Ferrari up for auction, and could fetch $10m GPfansA Ferrari 312T driven by Niki Lauda has been put on sale in America, wi […]
- Verstappen on Honda engine: "We lose a second to Ferrari on the straights" - GPblog.com June 20, 2019Verstappen on Honda engine: "We lose a second to Ferrari on the straights" GPblog.comAston Martin Red Bull Racing star Max Verstappen says […]
- Throttle-Back Thursday: We blow the lid off the Ferrari F355 - autoweek.com June 20, 2019Throttle-Back Thursday: We blow the lid off the Ferrari F355 autoweek.comThe funny thing about the launch of the Ferrari F355 was that it happened in […]
- 'Hot weather in France means Red Bull and Ferrari will be closer to Mercedes' - GPblog.com June 20, 2019'Hot weather in France means Red Bull and Ferrari will be closer to Mercedes' GPblog.comAs previously reported, this weekend will be a hot […]
- Ferrari is taking a trio of one-offs to Goodwood - Motor1 UK June 20, 2019Ferrari is taking a trio of one-offs to Goodwood Motor1 UKFerrari will have an extra special lineup at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed. […]
- Ferrari introduces new front wing in France - Motorsport.com June 20, 2019Ferrari introduces new front wing in France Motorsport.comFerrari to meet F1 stewards ahead of French GP Euronews EnglishFerrari Formula 1 team summ […]
- With 760 horsepower on tap, it’s the most powerful road-legal Ford ever built - Top Speed June 20, 2019With 760 horsepower on tap, it’s the most powerful road-legal Ford ever built Top SpeedFord just unveiled the final output of the 2020 shelby mustang […]
- You should buy this mint Ferrari FXX at auction - Top Gear June 20, 2019You should buy this mint Ferrari FXX at auction Top Gear'Ming Collection' of seven Ferraris, including the FXX, will be auctioned in August […]
- Ferrari Portofino UK review: Italy's super-GT tested - Top Gear June 20, 2019Ferrari Portofino UK review: Italy's super-GT tested Top Gear£164,425 when new. Car specifications. Budget. £164,425. Brake horsepower. 600bhp. […]
- Fernando Alonso sends Mercedes and Ferrari F1 return message ahead of French Grand Prix - Express June 20, 2019Fernando Alonso sends Mercedes and Ferrari F1 return message ahead of French Grand Prix ExpressFERNANDO ALONSO has admitted he would return to F1 but […]
Ford V Ferrari Trailer Reaction
With Christian Bale and Matt Damon
Automobile magnates Henry Ford II and Lee Iacocca dispatch a team of engineers and designers to build a car to race against the Ferrari at the 1966 Le Mans
If you love cars and racing, then this one is for you!
Thank you so much for checking out my video!!
▶Trailer Reaction Playlist – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB__6brChcs&list=PLPHCKxcldLg_QoWVnvSN6YCv2onUkFmo_
▶Most Popular Uploads – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzDt6AU8tDmObzm00e_3X3Q/videos?view=0&sort=p&shelf_id=4
▶UGH! These Made Me Cry – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPHCKxcldLg8CH068MULgLb62an691WNK
Check out my personal YouTube Channel – Vera Sweeney – https://youtube.com/user/veryvera1
Check out my healthy lifestyle journal – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaUvCWQKKFUG_ilLjvhiixA
Come say hello!
#FordVFerrari #TrailerReaction #ChristianBale