• Full Moon in Sagittarius June 17, 2019 | Gregory Scott Astrology

• The Full Moon in Sagittarius occurs on June 17, 2019 at 9:30 am BST. This marks the peak of the June Moon Cycle and the time to reap the rewards of work put in during the previous Moon Cycles since the New Moon in Gemini on June 3, 2019.

This Full Moon is about simply feeling comfortable and at ease within yourself. Whatever motivates you and makes you feel excited is a green light to pursue whatever this is; love, work, health improvements, fitness, travel, education… it could be anything that you suddenly feel drawn to. By pursuing this you’ll find a deep fundamental truth about yourself and who you are. You’ll then be able to share this with others and be of service to them by demonstrating that you can make your hopes and dreams come true!

This is all about having fun, being blessed and letting that joy, relaxation and enthusiasm lead you to a meaningful and powerful new influence in your life. This is definitely a Full Moon that can change your life for the better!

Visit www.gregoryscott.com for private horoscope, tarot and numerology readings.

With so much love, Gregory

Comments

Tiger Magician says:

Yeah Gregory ! … as V for Vendetta , bringing in the new social revolution. Good on ya.

Marcia Santucci says:

11:33. Remembering the Past Blessings to receive even more. 🍎🍒🍓🍋🍄

Marcia Madeira says:

Forgot to say Happy Full Strawberry Moon to everyone! 💖💖💖

V Pen says:

Hi Gregory love listening always.❤️😘👍😍🌸🌸🌸it’s my birthday today. 🌟🌟

Marcia Madeira says:

Wonderful full moon! Yes we are having fun on a Caribbean cruise! FUN!!!❤💥🌟💖💖. I really love you and the fascinating things you say everyday. You are helping me lift up my life! You are the best and as you say – don't listen to the ego!!! Much love!!!! Big thanks ❤❤❤😎♒♊

A Right To Know says:

You are even more handsome with a beard, Greg. It suits you.🙂

Scorpio Soul Time says:

Great reading! I can feel the buildup of positive action-oriented energy!! Love it! I ❤️ your facial hair!! You look more distinguished 😉

sandra d says:

U R beautiful inside n out. Your light shines thru😎🌻😘🌼🌟💛happy solstice as well🌼😘🌻😎♐️

sandra d says:

💙🙏🏼🦋💜gorgeous full moon blessings my dear and u look delicious 😎😎😎♐️💜🌸💙🙏🏼🦋♐️

Atian says:

Advice from man with round face to man with round face: Keep the beard short especially from ear to chin! or go for the french musketier look (moustache, underlip & small goatie). It makes the face look long.
    May your new look attract the man of your dreams! 🍀

Christina says:

I better go have some fun now! Loved the reading 🙌🏼🙌🏽🙌🏾

Sun Cherub'ala'vu says:

I spend most of my young days in this house. when I turn 16 and 20s until 26 when I met my ex husband. And struck him with my lightning touch under a strawberry full moon. That's on my 24,25 of age. I am outgrown those numbers.This full moon is connected to Neptune & Uranus since it's my 7th HOUSE. I'm not going to be back here until I reach 54,55,69 & 70 of age.Right now I am in the house of Minotaur. Taurus. With a SUN. 35,36,37&38 OF AGE & I WILL be moved to the middle of the milky way. Spend some time with a Swan by the lake for 1 year on 39 of age. By age 40 I will be in big Bear. Than travel to Sirius (dog Star) age 41 and direct alignment with ORION'S when I turn 42 & 43 of age. Cancer when I turn 44 of age & 45 in Taurus again etc. my journey continue until I reach 110 of age and still continue until the sky maps are all covered.

Marcia Santucci says:

✔️ thank you 💯💌

Donna Sinha says:

EVERY TIME I watch you I get lost in your soul coming out of your eyes..Makes me wish I was a gay man..LOL..but alas I am 67 year old white women…LOL..But, as always, you are so spot on..Thanks..

Marcia Santucci says:

Look looks good!!👍…. And when fully grown in..I'm sure it'll look Fab… Really!!!! Sorry I missed the Live… Better now since the Moon has moved into the sign….. The actual changing Time is felt… Crazy…I have noticed every one.. Esp the Fire….but I do feel it move into each Sign…. It is The Truth…..I'm old (hahaha…i should say Retired).and I know and learning more of my energy lately which is getting more and more in Tuned…. Thank God!…so..When it changes Early… Like 2am… It wakes me up.. Lol… Amen and Amen. 😁😊… Love you sooo Much Gregory. 😘..i was in Heaven in Wed/Thurs….yes Scorpio Moon. Ahhhhhhh. Hugs. 🤗…& Love your story telling Virgo.😊……❣️❣️❣️❣️..so thankful I've stepped out of that Matrix. 🙏😋🙄🧡🧡🧡💯

Aaron Matty says:

Awwww you look so handsome with your facial hair!!!! I love it!

Viki Andersen says:

Hi Gregory Scott! I've followed your channel for quite some time now and I just want to say that I really like your readings – thank you very much! By the way – I think the beard will suit you! : )

ioana ilea says:

This full moon sounds super hopeful! Laughter is absolutely amazing, a bit of fun at the right time can change your life radically 🙂 I am very open to anything that can help me feel that I live authentically because I've been afraid to try new things and I felt stuck for so long now…
    I wished my life away for so many years and I always had that ,,when will my life begin?" question continuously playing in my mind, until one day it hit me that life is THIS, right here, right NOW and that…made me extremely sad if I'm honest. But now, keeping that in mind, I try to stay present as much as possible instead of dreaming of a better future that might never come (since Im always dreaming in the future that became the present etc).

PS: sounds like having your birthday this monday is just perfect!
    Edit: everyone seems to agree about the beard! 😀

TJ NICHOLS says:

Saggie rising here…big week, sounds positive though. 👍🏻😎🌕 I definitely need some authentic-to -me career guidance!
    Re: your incoming beard, I think you’ll look very handsome in it! (But I love beards, so I’m biased 😉)

Olive Grove says: