- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- Uber, Lyft share prices: as tech IPOs disappoint, how can investors spot winners? | Opto - CMC Markets July 17, 2019Uber, Lyft share prices: as tech IPOs disappoint, how can investors spot winners? | Opto CMC MarketsDespite all the buzz, *fresh* tech stocks like Ub […]
- Bird to pull 250 scooters out of Santa Monica as Lyft and Jump enlarge fleets - Santa Monica Daily Press July 17, 2019Bird to pull 250 scooters out of Santa Monica as Lyft and Jump enlarge fleets Santa Monica Daily PressA change to the local regulations governing doc […]
- Uber and Lyft Pay Drivers Like Employees to Protest A Bill That Would Make Them Employees - Jalopnik July 16, 2019Uber and Lyft Pay Drivers Like Employees to Protest A Bill That Would Make Them Employees JalopnikA California bill that would classify gig economy w […]
- Lyft Citi Bikes expand to the Bronx amid spate of New York bike deaths - Business Insider July 16, 2019Lyft Citi Bikes expand to the Bronx amid spate of New York bike deaths Business InsiderThe expansion comes amid increased activist demands for more b […]
- Uber and Lyft paid drivers to protest California’s AB5 bill - Quartz July 16, 2019Uber and Lyft paid drivers to protest California’s AB5 bill QuartzGig companies are feeling the heat. A bill in California that has already passed th […]
- The Gross Law Firm Announces Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of LYFT, PYX and DBD - Yahoo Finance July 16, 2019The Gross Law Firm Announces Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of LYFT, PYX and DBD Yahoo FinanceNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 16, 2019 / Th […]
- Lyft and Amazon Prime Video Team up for the San Diego Comic-Con Experience - sdccblog.com July 16, 2019Lyft and Amazon Prime Video Team up for the San Diego Comic-Con Experience sdccblog.comRide-share company Lyft announced their collaboration with the […]
- LYFT DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Lyft, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $50,000 to Contact the Firm - Yahoo Finance July 16, 2019LYFT DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Lyft, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Exc […]
- FINAL DEADLINE ALERT - Lyft, Inc. (LYFT) - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: July 16, 2019 - Yahoo Finance July 16, 2019FINAL DEADLINE ALERT - Lyft, Inc. (LYFT) - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: July […]
- Medford Receives $120K+ From Uber, Lyft Rides - Medford, MA Patch July 16, 2019Medford Receives $120K+ From Uber, Lyft Rides Medford, MA PatchMEDFORD, MA — Medford has received $122,122 from ride share companies Uber and Lyft, M […]
Recent tech IPO’s such as Lyft, Pinterest and Zoom have been generating a lot of hype in the stock market. In this video I will be showing you how to swing trade $LYFT, $PINS, $ZM, $JMIA, $TIGR, by taking advantage of all the emotional buying for these IPO stocks.
0:34 Lyft stock short swing trade ( $LYFT stock )
4:39 Pinterest stock long swing trade ( $PINS stock )
6:43 Zoom stock long swing trade loss ( $ZM stock )
7:50 Jumia Technologies stock ( $JMIA stock)
8:30 Up Fintech Holding stock ( $TIGR stock )
🔥Get your FREE trading journal here▶︎ https://millennialstocktrading.com/
✅Best beginner swing trading strategy▶︎ https://youtu.be/Jh8eq_q2DBc
✅Large cap stocks gap up long & short▶︎ https://youtu.be/cgf0FjzdsKg
Penny stock trading for beginners:
✅Penny stock GAP UP LONG strategy▶︎ https://youtu.be/ygMLg_zK_NU
✅How to Buy Penny Stocks Overnight Strategy▶︎ https://youtu.be/7e0AgpjYwjg
Day trading IPO’s and swing trade IPO stocks have been some of my favorite trading strategies. Everyone is trying to invest in the next Amazon or the next Apple stock. So the hype brings a lot of emotional buying and selling for these tech IPO stocks.
$LYFT stock IPO caught a lot of hype earlier this month. Unfortunately the stock was overvalued and has been dumping since inception. I took three quarters of my short profit on my $LYFT day trade and swung the rest for the next few days.
When swing trading I always use higher timeframes such as weekly, daily, and rarely hourly chart. I am simply joining the trend on the daily time frame and trend trading. By doing so you will be more patient and stay in the trade longer. Intraday trading charts like 1 min and 5 min just cause too much noise.
$ZM, $JMIA, $TIGR and $PINS stock were my long swing trades. My criteria for these IPO swing trade are similar to my Penny Stock overnight swing trade set up in my previous videos. But in my opinion swinging these tech IPO stocks are more predictable and presents less risk.
Just like in many of my favorite day trading set ups, swing trading tech IPO’s take advantage of day trader psychology and the fact that there is no clear top or bottom established on the daily chart for the stock yet. So the trend can go a lot HIGHER or LOWER than anyone expects. So join the trend, trend is your best friend in swing trading!
🚨Spartan Trading chat room▶︎ http://bit.ly/2KOkXyG
(Best day trading chat room I use for penny stocks and large cap stocks)
📚Spartan LIVE day trading course▶︎ http://bit.ly/2VRA6QI
✅My Spartan Trading review▶︎ https://youtu.be/RyqhzT9ecqM
🇨🇦Questrade Canada (get $50 FREE commission trades)▶︎ http://bit.ly/2GoeUMY
🇨🇦Referral code▶︎ 5c7c4fa77d784
🖊️Top 5 Day Trading Beginner Mistakes | Chat Room Alerts, Sizing, Trading Plan & More:
📊Follow me on social for more updates:
#swingtrading #lyftipo #pintereststock
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser nor a CPA. These videos are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Investing of any kind involves risk. While it is possible to minimize risk, your investments are solely your responsibility. It is imperative that you conduct your own research. I am merely sharing my opinion with no guarantee of gains or losses on investments.