- Kyoto Animation fire: Suspect 'spotted in area' days before July 20, 2019The man suspected of a deadly arson attack in Kyoto may have visited the site before, reports say.
- Tanker seizure: Jeremy Hunt warns Iran against choosing 'dangerous path' July 20, 2019The foreign secretary says Iran may be engaging in "illegal and destabilising behaviour" in the Gulf.
- Emanuela Orlandi case: Vatican attempts new search to solve mystery July 20, 2019Two burial chambers will be examined in the search for a teenager, missing since 1983.
- Hong Kong actor Simon Yam stabbed on stage in China July 20, 2019The 64-year-old was attacked while speaking at a promotional event in the city of Zhongshan.
- César Pelli: Architect of Malaysia's Petronas Towers dies at 92 July 20, 2019César Pelli designed some of the world's most famous buildings including London's Canary Wharf Tower.
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia as tensions with Iran grow July 20, 2019The deployment of soldiers and fighter jets comes amid heightened tensions with Iran in the Gulf.
- Benjamin Netanyahu becomes Israel's longest-serving leader July 20, 2019Benjamin Netanyahu breaks the record set by Israel's founding father, but he faces an uncertain future.
- Polish abuse scandal: Victims take on the Catholic Church July 20, 2019Allegations of appalling abuse involving priests have shaken the trust of many Poles in the Church.
- The final 13 minutes before the Moon landing July 19, 2019The minutes before landing were tense, as fuel ran low and connections were lost between the lunar module and mission control.
- Amazon deforestation: Brazil's Bolsonaro dismisses data as 'lies' July 19, 2019The Brazilian president accuses the national space agency of exaggerating the scale of deforestation.
- Uber driver, 39, sobs as he's cleared of murdering eight-week son - Daily Mail January 9, 2019Uber driver, 39, sobs as he's cleared of murdering eight-week son Daily MailAbdoul Boudabes, 39, of Walthamstow, East London, was said to have l […]
- NFL players: Why so many Americans need a clean slate - CNN June 22, 2018NFL players: Why so many Americans need a clean slate CNNNFL stars Malcolm Jenkins and Torrey Smith say millions of Americans with criminal records n […]
- Madina, The 6-Year-Old Afghan Girl Who Will Never See London - NDTV December 9, 2017Madina, The 6-Year-Old Afghan Girl Who Will Never See London NDTVMadina will never know London, the city her Afghan family hoped to reach. The six-ye […]
- Kalamazoo organization speaks out on former 'Sons of Malta' President - WWMT-TV September 10, 2014Kalamazoo organization speaks out on former 'Sons of Malta' President WWMT-TVKALAMAZOO, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A Kalamazoo organization, t […]
All three of Jenelle Evans’ kids have been removed from her custody amid her turbulent marriage to David Eason.A judge in North Carolina stripped the MTV personality, 27, of custody of her three children – sons Jace, nine, and Kaiser, four, from past relationships; and daughter Ensley, two, with Eason, 30 – about a month after Eason fatally shot the family’s pet French bulldog after the dog had behaved aggressively toward their toddler, Ensley.The judge told a ‘sobbing’ Evans that she had ‘failed to protect the children while they were in her care,’ insiders told Radar. ‘Jenelle was sobbing in court … [she] believed that her lawyer was going to be able to get her children back and she seemed stunned when this happened.’ The latest: All three of Jenelle Evans’ kids have been removed from her custody amid her turbulent marriage to David Eason, according to Radar Jenelle’s mother Barbara Evans, who already has custody of Jace, will take over legal custody of Ensley; Kaiser’s dad, Jenelle’s ex Nathan Griffith, will take over legal custody of the boy. Amid the ongoing developments, ‘Jenelle is standing by David,’ as ‘despite what happened, she has no plans to leave him,’ a source told Radar. The legal ruling comes after officials removed the kids from the home following Eason’s shooting of the dog, which he was unapologetic about in a subsequent Instagram post addressing his actions.’I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face… whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that s*** at all,’ Eason wrote. ‘I’m all about protecting my family, it is my lifes mission. Breaking point: Eason last month fatally shot the family’s pet French bulldog after the dog had behaved aggressively toward their toddler, Ensley Consequences: The court told a ‘sobbing’ Evans that she had ‘failed to protect the children while they were in her care,’ insiders told RadarHe continued: ‘Some people are worth killing or dying for and my family means that much to me. You can hate me all you want but this isnt the first time the dog bit Ensley aggressively. ‘The only person that can judge [whether] or not a animal is a danger to MY CHILD is ME.’Evans was subsequently let go by MTV in the wake of the incident, as the network said in a statement, ‘We have stopped filming with Jenelle … as of April 6, 2019, and have no plans to cover her story in the upcoming season,’ noting that they also ‘ended [their] relationship with David Eason over a year ago in February 2018.’ Conditions: Evans’ home with Eason was described by CPS ‘as horrific,’ as ‘it was filthy, and there were holes in all of the walls’ Better times: Jenelle, pictured with Eason in 2016, ‘believed that her lawyer was going to be able to get her children back and she seemed stunned when this happened,’ a source told RadarChild Protective Services also began a probe of Eason and Evans following the dog’s death, according to The Blast, and sources told Radar that ‘CPS desc