- Volodymyr Zelensky: Comedian sworn in as Ukrainian president May 20, 2019Political novice Volodymyr Zelensky, elected by a landslide last month, is starting his new job.
- Huawei's use of Android restricted by Google May 20, 2019New designs of Huawei smartphones are set to lose access to some Google apps.
- US president says war would be 'end' of Iran as tensions rise May 20, 2019The US president issues a stern warning as tensions rise between Washington and Tehran.
- 'Dozens' killed in riot at Tajik high-security prison May 20, 2019Three prison guards were among those killed during the riot, the second in the last six months.
- Exit polls: India opposition rejects BJP exit poll lead May 20, 2019Exit polls suggest that PM Narendra Modi is on track to win the election for a second term.
- Four things to expect from the week ahead May 20, 2019Europe heads to the polls and the fate of the Iron Throne is finally decided.
- Australian finds A$100,000 gold nugget using metal detector May 20, 2019The 1.4kg nugget was found by a man using a metal detector in a Western Australian gold field.
- Diego Maradona at Cannes: Touching the foot 'blessed by God' May 20, 2019Film-maker Asif Kapadia gets closer to Diego Maradona than any England defender ever could.
- The hidden lives of ‘housegirls’ in Kenya May 20, 2019A charity in Kenya is calling for the introduction of laws to protect domestic workers to ensure their safety.
- Do foreign students get what they pay for in Canada? May 19, 2019The debate has opened after an Indian student was arrested for working to support his studies in Canada.
- LIVE: Severe thunderstorms erupting from New England to the mid-Atlantic - AccuWeather.com May 20, 2019LIVE: Severe thunderstorms erupting from New England to the mid-Atlantic AccuWeather.comA new round of strong thunderstorms is tracking across the Mi […]
- Three takeaways from the Mariners’ series-ending win over Minnesota - The Olympian May 20, 2019Three takeaways from the Mariners’ series-ending win over Minnesota The OlympianThe Seattle Mariners (23-26) avoided a series sweep with a 7-4 win ov […]
- After one-punch KO, Deontay Wilder changes tune from threats to ‘love’ for opponent - The Washington Post May 20, 2019After one-punch KO, Deontay Wilder changes tune from threats to ‘love’ for opponent The Washington PostWhat a difference a one-punch knockout makes. […]
- Schumer asks government to probe rail tech from China - Reuters May 19, 2019Schumer asks government to probe rail tech from China ReutersWASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer is asking the federal […]
- Man dies from possible electrocution at Pop's Beef in Indiana - WLS-TV May 19, 2019Man dies from possible electrocution at Pop's Beef in Indiana WLS-TVPolice in Lake County, Indiana are investigating a possible electrocution af […]
- Four things to expect from the week ahead - BBC News May 19, 2019Four things to expect from the week ahead BBC NewsEurope heads to the polls and the fate of the Iron Throne is finally decided. […]
- Rainbow Railroad: The organization saving LGBT citizens from hostile governments - 60 Minutes - CBS News May 19, 2019Rainbow Railroad: The organization saving LGBT citizens from hostile governments - 60 Minutes CBS NewsFor individuals in nations where being a part o […]
- British nationals to be banned from parts of Syria under new law - The Guardian May 19, 2019British nationals to be banned from parts of Syria under new law The GuardianThose in Idlib or north-east with no valid reason 'should be on not […]
- Man Urinates on Memorial for NJ Boy Who Died From Cancer - NBC 10 Philadelphia May 19, 2019Man Urinates on Memorial for NJ Boy Who Died From Cancer NBC 10 PhiladelphiaTwo men were arrested after video surfaced showing one of them urinating […]
- N.H.L. Playoffs: Blues, With Hat Trick and Shutout, Move 1 Win From Finals - The New York Times May 19, 2019N.H.L. Playoffs: Blues, With Hat Trick and Shutout, Move 1 Win From Finals The New York TimesJaden Schwartz scored three times and Jordan Binnington […]
Jenelle Evans had has a very tumultuous last few weeks.
The “Teen Mom 2” star was abruptly fired from the MTV reality show when it was confirmed her husband, David Eason, shot and killed their dog after it allegedly bit their 2-year-old daughter Ensley.
The 27-year-old admitted she was a “little bit shocked” but that she “saw it coming” regarding the ousting.
'TEEN MOM 2' STAR OPENLY BASHES MTV ON TWITTER FOR PORTRAYING HER AS A 'BITTER BABY MOMMA,' FAKING DRAMA
“It’s shocking still but I respect their decision and have nothing but love for MTV,” she told Us Weekly. “I was upset, I’m still upset, but this is a new chapter for me and my family. I will continue to try what’s best for me and my family.”
MTV confirmed Evans' dismissal in a statement to Fox News on Tuesday, “MTV ended its relationship with David Eason over a year ago in February 2018 and has not filmed any new episodes of 'Teen Mom 2' with him since.”
‘TEEN MOM: YOUNG MOMS CLUB’ STARS SAY SHOW DOES NOT PROMOTE PREGNANCY: ‘NOTHING IS STAGED OR SCRIPTED’
“Additionally, we have stopped filming with Jenelle Eason as of April 6, 2019, and have no plans to cover her story in the upcoming season.”
Evans admitted that she was considering divorce but Eason has been supportive throughout this rough time. “I'm keeping busy and staying focused on my kids and my animals and my business endeavors which have been planned for months,” she told the magazine. “I’m working to fix my marriage as well and moving forward.”
Eason, 30, admitted he did shoot the family pet, a French bulldog named Nugget, on May 1. “I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face,” he wrote.
DAVID EASON POSTS BUTT-BARING BIKINI PHOTO OF 'BEAUTIFUL' WIFE JENELLE EVANS
“Whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that s—t at all. I’m all about protecting my family, it is my lifes mission. Some people are worth killing or dying for and my family means that much to me,” Eason added.
Evans penned an emotional tribute to Nugget on social media. “You were my side kick and knew the moment I felt bad and would cuddle with me. You still had a lot to learn and a lot to grow from your lessons. Everyday I wake up you’re not here, when I come home you’re not here, when I go to bed… you’re not here. You’re gone forever and there’s no coming back. #Heartbroken #Distraught.”