- Volodymyr Zelensky: Comedian sworn in as Ukrainian president May 20, 2019Political novice Volodymyr Zelensky, elected by a landslide last month, is starting his new job.
- Huawei's use of Android restricted by Google May 20, 2019New designs of Huawei smartphones are set to lose access to some Google apps.
- US president says war would be 'end' of Iran as tensions rise May 20, 2019The US president issues a stern warning as tensions rise between Washington and Tehran.
- 'Dozens' killed in riot at Tajik high-security prison May 20, 2019Three prison guards were among those killed during the riot, the second in the last six months.
- Exit polls: India opposition rejects BJP exit poll lead May 20, 2019Exit polls suggest that PM Narendra Modi is on track to win the election for a second term.
- Four things to expect from the week ahead May 20, 2019Europe heads to the polls and the fate of the Iron Throne is finally decided.
- Australian finds A$100,000 gold nugget using metal detector May 20, 2019The 1.4kg nugget was found by a man using a metal detector in a Western Australian gold field.
- Diego Maradona at Cannes: Touching the foot 'blessed by God' May 20, 2019Film-maker Asif Kapadia gets closer to Diego Maradona than any England defender ever could.
- The hidden lives of ‘housegirls’ in Kenya May 20, 2019A charity in Kenya is calling for the introduction of laws to protect domestic workers to ensure their safety.
- Do foreign students get what they pay for in Canada? May 19, 2019The debate has opened after an Indian student was arrested for working to support his studies in Canada.
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.
What does it mean to be fearless in our journey despite the noise telling us how and where we should seek affirmation? Guest, Julianna Zobrist is a songwriter/artist, model, mother, wife and author. Her new book, “Pull It Off”:Removing Your Fears and Putting On Confidence addresses the elements of what it means to live boldly while throwing away fear and doubt along the way.
About Julianna Zobrist
Julianna Zobrist is a rural Iowa City girl, raised on classical music, Michael Jackson and farm-grown corn. Since her recent record release of Shatterproof, Julianna has performed at numerous venues nationwide and has been featured by top media including Forbes, Huffington Post, CBS, FOX, Beauty Atlas and Sports Illustrated. Julianna divides her time between Nashville, TN and Chicago, IL, while literally traveling through life with her husband Ben and three kids.