- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- About the Lab Specialist Chapter | United Federation of Teachers - United Federation of Teachers July 17, 2019About the Lab Specialist Chapter | United Federation of Teachers United Federation of TeachersAside from the services we provide as described in our […]
- Writers Guild Leaders Warn Members About Contact With Fired Agents - Variety July 17, 2019Writers Guild Leaders Warn Members About Contact With Fired Agents VarietyLeaders of the Writers Guild of America are warning members about being con […]
- Leaked memo raises new questions about PolyMet water permit - Star Tribune July 17, 2019Leaked memo raises new questions about PolyMet water permit Star TribuneThe memo could play a role in three inquiries now examining how federal and s […]
- Why Is Jennifer Aniston Facing so Many Rumors About Dating Her Co-Stars? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet July 17, 2019Why Is Jennifer Aniston Facing so Many Rumors About Dating Her Co-Stars? Showbiz Cheat Sheetince Jennifer Aniston extremely popular, it's not su […]
- CNN Invites White Supremacist Richard Spencer to Talk About Trump's Racist Tweets - The Daily Beast July 17, 2019CNN Invites White Supremacist Richard Spencer to Talk About Trump's Racist Tweets The Daily BeastA man who wants 'peaceful ethnic cleansing […]
- Reminisce about Chris Evans' beard with this thrilling trailer for The Red Sea Diving Resort - The A.V. Club July 17, 2019Reminisce about Chris Evans' beard with this thrilling trailer for The Red Sea Diving Resort The A.V. ClubChris Evans' Captain America suff […]
- What can be done about Scotland's drugs crisis? - BBC News July 17, 2019What can be done about Scotland's drugs crisis? BBC NewsScotland has the highest rate of drug-related deaths in Europe and the numbers are conti […]
- iOS and Android are about to get a bunch of new emoji - TechCrunch July 16, 2019iOS and Android are about to get a bunch of new emoji TechCrunchTomorrow is World Emoji Day. Why is there a World Emoji Day? No idea! But it's t […]
- Netflix is about to pass yet another subscriber milestone - MarketWatch July 16, 2019Netflix is about to pass yet another subscriber milestone MarketWatchWhen Netflix Inc. reveals its subscriber additions Wednesday afternoon, it shoul […]
- What Eric Garner case says about prosecuting police - PBS NewsHour July 16, 2019What Eric Garner case says about prosecuting police PBS NewsHourEric Garner's dying words, “I can't breathe,” served as a rallying cry for […]
A local TV news anchor in Baltimore has lost her job after coming under fire for a “racial and sexist” question she asked regarding the race, gender and leadership of the city’s recent mayors, all of whom are Black women.
Baltimore’s WJZ-TV confirmed Monday that Mary Bubala was no longer employed by the station.
Hosted by Phillip Scott
Forward Us News Stories
Join our Channel Membership
Purchase Merchandise From Our Store
Support us monthly on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AdviseShowMedia
Send money order donations(MO payable to Advise Media Network)
Advise Media Network
2323 Clear Lake City Blvd. Suite 180 Box 133
Visit Our Website http://www.adviseshow.com
Paypal Donation Link
SUB TO ADVISE SHOW MEDIA http://youtube.com/c/AdviseShowMedia
Book me for your events firstname.lastname@example.org