- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- Divya Deshmukh takes sole lead, a win away from hat-trick of national titles - Times of India July 17, 2019Divya Deshmukh takes sole lead, a win away from hat-trick of national titles Times of IndiaChess News: Keeping her best moves for the last, two-time […]
- Riga GP: Topalov's shocking decision - Chessbase News July 16, 2019Riga GP: Topalov's shocking decision Chessbase NewsMaxime Vachier-Lagrave has already secured his spot in the semi-finals of the FIDE Grand Prix […]
- Twice defending champ Divya Deshmukh, Mrudul Dehankar off to a flier in U-15 nationals - Times of India July 11, 2019Twice defending champ Divya Deshmukh, Mrudul Dehankar off to a flier in U-15 nationals Times of IndiaChess News: Top performing city masters Divya De […]
- Abhijeet Gupta, Tania Sachdev claim Commonwealth Chess titles - Times of India July 8, 2019Abhijeet Gupta, Tania Sachdev claim Commonwealth Chess titles Times of IndiaChess News: You cannot separate Abhijeet Gupta from Commonwealth Chess. T […]
- Commonwealth chess championship: Fantastic fifth for Abhijeet Gupta - The Hindu July 7, 2019Commonwealth chess championship: Fantastic fifth for Abhijeet Gupta The HinduTania Sachdev's reign continues as Indians complete a medal sweep. […]
- GCT Zagreb: Ding Liren beats Giri - Chessbase News July 1, 2019GCT Zagreb: Ding Liren beats Giri Chessbase NewsA wild round was followed by a quieter one in Zagreb, as five games ended in draws, with most of them […]
- GM Laylo advances at Asian Continental Chess tilt - Manila Bulletin June 13, 2019GM Laylo advances at Asian Continental Chess tilt Manila BulletinLaylo trounced Vietnamese GM Tran Tuan Minh in 35 moves of a Queen's Indian Def […]
- 'Hostages': Driven down by its absurdities - Siliconeer – World's First South Asian Digital Daily June 8, 2019'Hostages': Driven down by its absurdities Siliconeer – World's First South Asian Digital DailyMumbai (IANS) – Show: and quot;Hostages […]
- Bautista shares lead of Seniors Chess Championship - BusinessWorld Online May 30, 2019Bautista shares lead of Seniors Chess Championship BusinessWorld OnlineStandings after Round 6. 5.0 points — IM Angelo Young, Edgar “Bote” Bautista. […]
- A periodic table–themed crossword puzzle - Physics Today April 26, 2019A periodic table–themed crossword puzzle Physics TodayThis crossword puzzle is an homage to the International Year of the Periodic Table, promulgated […]
Six months after postponing their highly-anticipated No Filter tour, The Rolling Stones have rescheduled all of its dates.
Frontman Mick Jagger revealed the news on May 16. “Looking forward to seeing you there,” he wrote.
A day earlier, the 75-year-old posted video on Twitter of him dancing and preparing for the upcoming tour.
The frontman underwent heart surgery in April.
In celebration of Jagger’s recovery and the tour announcement, The Morning Show hosts Jeff McArthur and Carolyn MacKenzie squared-off in a judged dance-off to see who had the best “moves like Jagger.”
For more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/news/5283320/rolling-stones-reschedule-tour-2019/
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB
#TMS #MickJagger #RollingStones #TheMorningShow #MovesLikeJagger #Music #Entertainment #StonesTour #GlobalNews