- Cardinal George Pell loses appeal against sexual abuse convictions August 20, 2019Pell, the most senior Catholic cleric to be convicted of sexual abuse, will serve the rest of his six-year sentence.
- Amazon fires: Brazilian rainforest burning at record rate, space agency warns August 20, 2019Brazil's space research agency says fires in the rainforest rose 83%, amid increased deforestation.
- George Pell: Cardinal to learn outcome of abuse conviction appeal August 20, 2019The ex-Vatican treasurer is challenging his convictions for sexually abusing two boys in Australia.
- Sudan conflict: Army and civilians form sovereign council August 20, 2019Six civilians and five army officers will be in charge during a transition to civilian rule.
- Trump considers new tax cut to boost US economy August 20, 2019The US president confirms that a temporary payroll cut tax could be introduced.
- Kashmir: Pakistan to seek International Court of Justice ruling August 20, 2019It plans to take its dispute with India over the territory to to the International Court of Justice.
- Italy government crisis: PM Conte quits amid coalition row August 20, 2019Giuseppe Conte's resignation came after he accused his coalition partner of being "irresponsible".
- Gone with the Wind: Dozens of mattresses blown away in outdoor cinema mishap August 20, 2019Dozens of air mattresses end up gone with the wind before an outdoor movie night in Colorado.
- Julien Gauthier: Grizzly bear kills soundgathering musician August 20, 2019Julien Gauthier had planned to canoe down Canada's Mackenzie River to record sounds of nature.
- Robert De Niro's ex-aide sued for misusing funds and 'TV bingeing' August 20, 2019The actor's company claims the aide spent "astronomical amounts of time" watching Netflix at work.
- Court backs KLM cabin attendants seeking switch to long-term work：The Asahi Shimbun - Asahi Shimbun August 21, 2019Court backs KLM cabin attendants seeking switch to long-term work：The Asahi Shimbun Asahi ShimbunA Tokyo court ruled in favor of three cabin attendan […]
- Court Upholds Cardinal George Pell's Child Sex Conviction - TIME August 21, 2019Court Upholds Cardinal George Pell's Child Sex Conviction TIMEAustralian court upholds Cardinal Pell's conviction on abuse charges Nationa […]
- Court of Appeals rules accused child predator should be released until trial - KRQE News 13 August 21, 2019Court of Appeals rules accused child predator should be released until trial KRQE News 13ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The New Mexico Court of Appeals h […]
- State Supreme Court Rules Against San Diego in Dispensary Lawsuit - NBC 7 San Diego August 21, 2019State Supreme Court Rules Against San Diego in Dispensary Lawsuit NBC 7 San DiegoA California State Supreme Court ruling in a case against the City o […]
- West Mifflin Borough Approves Rezoning Of Trailer Court To Make Room For Sheetz - CBS Pittsburgh August 21, 2019West Mifflin Borough Approves Rezoning Of Trailer Court To Make Room For Sheetz CBS PittsburghWEST MIFFLIN (KDKA) – West Mifflin Borough Council has […]
- Arizona court rejects Brnovich’s attempt to revive tuition lawsuit - KTAR.com August 21, 2019Arizona court rejects Brnovich’s attempt to revive tuition lawsuit KTAR.comAn Arizona appeals court rejected Attorney General Mark Brnovich's la […]
- Court upholds convictions against highest-ranking Catholic official jailed on charges of child sex abuse - The Washington Post August 21, 2019Court upholds convictions against highest-ranking Catholic official jailed on charges of child sex abuse The Washington PostSYDNEY — The most senior […]
- Outburst in court leads to an arrest - KRCRTV.COM August 21, 2019Outburst in court leads to an arrest KRCRTV.COMA man was slammed to the floor by marshals during an outburst in a Shasta County courtroom, Monday. Th […]
- Political Ex-Ohio elections chief Brunner seeks seat on high court Associated Press 10:02 PM - News 5 Cleveland August 21, 2019Political Ex-Ohio elections chief Brunner seeks seat on high court Associated Press 10:02 PM News 5 ClevelandDemocrat Jennifer Brunner (BROO'-ne […]
- Central Phoenix News Valley man accused of assaulting babysitters testifies in court Mike Pelton 5:34 - ABC15 Arizona August 21, 2019Central Phoenix News Valley man accused of assaulting babysitters testifies in court Mike Pelton 5:34 ABC15 ArizonaPHOENIX — With a big personality c […]
Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is being remembered for his towering judicial legacy. Stevens, among the longest-serving justices in court history, died yesterday after complications from a stroke. He was 99 years old. Jan Crawford reports.
Watch “CBS This Morning” HERE: http://bit.ly/1T88yAR
Download the CBS News app on iOS HERE: https://apple.co/1tRNnUy
Download the CBS News app on Android HERE: https://bit.ly/1IcphuX
Like “CBS This Morning” on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/1LhtdvI
Follow “CBS This Morning” on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Xj5W3p
Follow “CBS This Morning” on Instagram HERE: http://bit.ly/1Q7NGnY
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each weekday morning, “CBS This Morning” co-hosts Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Tony Dokoupil deliver two hours of original reporting, breaking news and top-level newsmaker interviews in an engaging and informative format that challenges the norm in network morning news programs. The broadcast has earned a prestigious Peabody Award, a Polk Award, four News & Documentary Emmys, three Daytime Emmys and the 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Newscast. The broadcast was also honored with an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Award as part of CBS News division-wide coverage of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Check local listings for “CBS This Morning” broadcast times.