- Cardinal George Pell loses appeal against sexual abuse convictions August 20, 2019Pell, the most senior Catholic cleric to be convicted of sexual abuse, will serve the rest of his six-year sentence.
- Amazon fires: Brazilian rainforest burning at record rate, space agency warns August 20, 2019Brazil's space research agency says fires in the rainforest rose 83%, amid increased deforestation.
- George Pell: Cardinal to learn outcome of abuse conviction appeal August 20, 2019The ex-Vatican treasurer is challenging his convictions for sexually abusing two boys in Australia.
- Sudan conflict: Army and civilians form sovereign council August 20, 2019Six civilians and five army officers will be in charge during a transition to civilian rule.
- Trump considers new tax cut to boost US economy August 20, 2019The US president confirms that a temporary payroll cut tax could be introduced.
- Kashmir: Pakistan to seek International Court of Justice ruling August 20, 2019It plans to take its dispute with India over the territory to to the International Court of Justice.
- Italy government crisis: PM Conte quits amid coalition row August 20, 2019Giuseppe Conte's resignation came after he accused his coalition partner of being "irresponsible".
- Gone with the Wind: Dozens of mattresses blown away in outdoor cinema mishap August 20, 2019Dozens of air mattresses end up gone with the wind before an outdoor movie night in Colorado.
- Julien Gauthier: Grizzly bear kills soundgathering musician August 20, 2019Julien Gauthier had planned to canoe down Canada's Mackenzie River to record sounds of nature.
- Robert De Niro's ex-aide sued for misusing funds and 'TV bingeing' August 20, 2019The actor's company claims the aide spent "astronomical amounts of time" watching Netflix at work.
- In its 13th summer, KLD Soccer Camp draws 300 youngsters to Cooper Park - Los Altos Town Crier August 21, 2019In its 13th summer, KLD Soccer Camp draws 300 youngsters to Cooper Park Los Altos Town CrierDozens of countries' flags rippled through the air a […]
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw: Cruises to 13th win - CBSSports.com August 21, 2019Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw: Cruises to 13th win CBSSports.comKershaw (13-2) picked up the win against the Blue Jays on Tuesday, giving up three ea […]
- Retirement Funds Institute of Namibia to host 13th annual conference - New Era Live August 21, 2019Retirement Funds Institute of Namibia to host 13th annual conference New Era LiveWINDHOEK – The Retirement Funds Institute of Namibia (RFIN) hosted i […]
- 13th Annual Hermitfest Music Festival, The Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway Celebration - The Pine Tree August 21, 201913th Annual Hermitfest Music Festival, The Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway Celebration The Pine TreeEbbetts Pass, CA…The Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway Associat […]
- City of Fargo to reduce driving lanes on 45th Street South, 13th Avenue South - AM 1100 The Flag WZFG August 21, 2019City of Fargo to reduce driving lanes on 45th Street South, 13th Avenue South AM 1100 The Flag WZFGBeginning on Wednesday, August 21, at 3 a.m., cont […]
- Multiple Friday the 13th Fan Films Set to Release Friday, September 13th - MovieWeb August 20, 2019Multiple Friday the 13th Fan Films Set to Release Friday, September 13th MovieWebFriday the 13th fans are keeping Jason's spirit alive through m […]
- Robert Matagi, accused in chase and crash that killed young father near 13th and Morgan, convicted - WITI FOX 6 Milwaukee August 20, 2019Robert Matagi, accused in chase and crash that killed young father near 13th and Morgan, convicted WITI FOX 6 MilwaukeeMILWAUKEE -- A young man prose […]
- Police: Suspect in custody after stabbing on 13th Ave. in Altoona - WJAC Johnstown August 20, 2019Police: Suspect in custody after stabbing on 13th Ave. in Altoona WJAC JohnstownUPDATE #1: Altoona police say a suspect is in custody after a stabbin […]
- [Trailer] "Room 104" Returns to HBO This Coming Friday the 13th - Bloody Disgusting August 20, 2019[Trailer] "Room 104" Returns to HBO This Coming Friday the 13th Bloody DisgustingFrom Executive Producers Mark and Jay Duplass, HBO's […]
- 13th annual Swim with FISH charity event raises $56K for local food bank - Tacoma News Tribune August 20, 201913th annual Swim with FISH charity event raises $56K for local food bank Tacoma News TribuneChoppy and cold waters did not stop 21 swimmers from cros […]
Rohingya is an ethnic Muslim minority in Arakan state, Burma (now Myanmar) endangered to lose their existence and history from the earth. The Burmese governments have long been running genocidal extermination and worst forms of persecution on them for decades.
As a result, the history of independent Arakan along with its royal owners Rohingya is about to disappear. In the recent days, the atrocities turned from bad to worse terming it as ‘Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing’. Rohingyas want to live in their homeland with the identity and rights of their own but denying them, the Burmese regimes have been driving hundreds of thousands of Rohingyas out from Arakan calling them as ‘Kalas’ or ‘Bangalis’ out of hatred.
The world at large has more or less been in dark about the inhuman atrocities carried out on the Rohingya as there is no access of any independent media in Arakan.
The RNTv is an independent online TV channel which works as ‘An authentic Voice and Vision of Persecuted Rohingya’ strongly committed to broadcast the sufferings of Rohingya among the people of the world. The TV plans to focus the news and views of the most persecuted Rohingya in Rohingya, Bengali, English, Arabic and Burmese languages.
The RNTv welcomes all the constructive suggestions that will be considered as a milestone regarding its development to march forward. May RNTv move forward to the height of its goal. ———————————————————-
For more news & videos, please visit: ——————-
contact us :: firstname.lastname@example.org
…….Thanks for watching RNTv News. …..