- Volodymyr Zelensky: Comedian sworn in as Ukrainian president May 20, 2019Political novice Volodymyr Zelensky, elected by a landslide last month, is starting his new job.
- Huawei's use of Android restricted by Google May 20, 2019New designs of Huawei smartphones are set to lose access to some Google apps.
- US president says war would be 'end' of Iran as tensions rise May 20, 2019The US president issues a stern warning as tensions rise between Washington and Tehran.
- 'Dozens' killed in riot at Tajik high-security prison May 20, 2019Three prison guards were among those killed during the riot, the second in the last six months.
- Exit polls: India opposition rejects BJP exit poll lead May 20, 2019Exit polls suggest that PM Narendra Modi is on track to win the election for a second term.
- Four things to expect from the week ahead May 20, 2019Europe heads to the polls and the fate of the Iron Throne is finally decided.
- Australian finds A$100,000 gold nugget using metal detector May 20, 2019The 1.4kg nugget was found by a man using a metal detector in a Western Australian gold field.
- Diego Maradona at Cannes: Touching the foot 'blessed by God' May 20, 2019Film-maker Asif Kapadia gets closer to Diego Maradona than any England defender ever could.
- The hidden lives of ‘housegirls’ in Kenya May 20, 2019A charity in Kenya is calling for the introduction of laws to protect domestic workers to ensure their safety.
- Do foreign students get what they pay for in Canada? May 19, 2019The debate has opened after an Indian student was arrested for working to support his studies in Canada.
- Arrest made in Fox Chapel Yacht Club stabbing - TribLIVE May 19, 2019Arrest made in Fox Chapel Yacht Club stabbing TribLIVEAllegheny County Police have made an arrest in the stabbing of 30-year-old man at the Fox Chape […]
- Walker County’s most wanted arrested in drug bust - WBRC May 19, 2019Walker County’s most wanted arrested in drug bust WBRCBIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - A drug raid at a home in Walker county Saturday night, resulted in th […]
- Wilmington police make an arrest following weekend homicide - WWAY NewsChannel 3 May 19, 2019Wilmington police make an arrest following weekend homicide WWAY NewsChannel 3WILMINGTON N.C. (WWAY)– According to a spokesperson for the Wilmington […]
- Boston Police Make Arrest In Connection With Roxbury Shooting - CBS Boston May 19, 2019Boston Police Make Arrest In Connection With Roxbury Shooting CBS BostonBOSTON (CBS) — Boston Police announced Sunday they made an arrest in connecti […]
- Dartmouth police arrest man for trafficking fentanyl - WWLP.com May 19, 2019Dartmouth police arrest man for trafficking fentanyl WWLP.comDartmouth police have arrested a man who is facing several charges, including traffickin […]
- 135 officers arrest 50 people in massive Connecticut heroin bust: 11 suspects on the run - Fox News May 19, 2019135 officers arrest 50 people in massive Connecticut heroin bust: 11 suspects on the run Fox NewsPolice arrest 51 people and seize guns, cash and dru […]
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for heroin, cocaine possession: Westlake Police Blotter - cleveland.com May 19, 2019Traffic stop leads to arrest for heroin, cocaine possession: Westlake Police Blotter cleveland.comAn officer stopped a vehicle on Interstate 90 near […]
- Police arrest three suspects for armed robbery - WPRI 12 Eyewitness News May 19, 2019Police arrest three suspects for armed robbery WPRI 12 Eyewitness NewsA man told officers that he had just been assaulted with a knife and robbed of […]
- Former Disney employee arrested for stealing $14G in costumes and props from Magic Kingdom - Fox News May 19, 2019Former Disney employee arrested for stealing $14G in costumes and props from Magic Kingdom Fox NewsOrlando police arrested a former Walt Disney World […]
- Second welfare check in two days leads to drug arrest in McCracken County - WPSD Local 6 May 19, 2019Second welfare check in two days leads to drug arrest in McCracken County WPSD Local 6McCRACKEN COUNTY, KY — Early Sunday morning, McCracken County D […]
The video was shot on 07.10.2015 by a bystander/auditor who captured the image of Sandra on the ground, the cops on top of her, one with a knee in her back, after she was slugged in the head/face by Encinia, the arresting officer, while still in her car. His orders were unlawful. She exited the vehicle seconds after. Encinia orders the bystander to leave the area, being on public property, he refuses.
Later she said the cop slammed her head into the ground, she was dazed, confused and said she couldn’t hear after he hit her.
Encinia was later charged with perjury, lying about the arrest, that she kicked him among other things when videos surfaced of the arrest. The charges were dropped in 2017 as a deal to never work in law enforcement again.
Sandra Bland died in police custody after 3 days in the county jail, a result of Encinia’s lies. Waller county and the coroner claim it was suicide by hanging (plastic trash liner) but can a 30 gallon cheap, inferior plastic garbage bag really support the weight of a 170 lb. woman without stretching, tearing or leaving behind any of her DNA or fingerprints?
Why is there no evidence of asphyxiation above the ligature marks high on her neck, leaving her airway patent? No broken vertebrae, no leaking blood vessels or congestion, no petechia, no discoloration of skin tone suggesting hypoxia, her brain without signs of hypoxia… the list goes on …
Sandra was returning to the area after gaining employment at the university and to work on her Master’s. In 2008 she led a “get out and vote” march for the students after authorities attempted to bar college students from voting in their county. She was well known to local law enforcement related to her Civil Rights Activities at college.
Be sure to catch the HBO presentation “Say Her Name” about the fight to discover the truth about Sandra’s death. https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/say-her-name-the-life-and-death-of-sandra-bland
Texas Senate Bill 1849, also known as the Sandra Bland Act, went into effect on September 1, 2017, and mandated change to corrections and police policy when dealing with those with substance abuse or mental health concerns.
Redistribution Rights: Fair Use 17 U.S.C. § 107 ✅
This video is intended for educational purposes only.