- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- Mafia raids in Italy and US bring arrest of Thomas Gambino and 15 linked to Inzerillo organized crime family in Sicily today - CBS News July 17, 2019Mafia raids in Italy and US bring arrest of Thomas Gambino and 15 linked to Inzerillo organized crime family in Sicily today CBS NewsRome -- More tha […]
- Pakistan arrests terrorist suspect Hafiz Saeed again before PM Imran Khan meeting with Donald Trump in Washington - CBS News July 17, 2019Pakistan arrests terrorist suspect Hafiz Saeed again before PM Imran Khan meeting with Donald Trump in Washington CBS NewsLondon -- Pakistan has arre […]
- Atlantic County Sheriff's Office confirm arrest of wanted woman - Press of Atlantic City July 17, 2019Atlantic County Sheriff's Office confirm arrest of wanted woman Press of Atlantic CityMAYS LANDING — A 40-year-old woman wanted in Atlantic Coun […]
- Orange County reached settlement that allows cops to arrest homeless people in some areas - Fox News July 17, 2019Orange County reached settlement that allows cops to arrest homeless people in some areas Fox NewsOrange County reached a settlement Tuesday that wil […]
- Arrest following overnight high-speed chase from San Francisco to Oakland - KTVU San Francisco July 17, 2019Arrest following overnight high-speed chase from San Francisco to Oakland KTVU San FranciscoPolice arrested a carjacking suspect, accused of leading […]
- Arrest made in stabbing at Marietta McDonald's | News, Sports, Jobs - Marietta Times July 17, 2019Arrest made in stabbing at Marietta McDonald's | News, Sports, Jobs Marietta TimesFrom staff reports An argument and stabbing Monday night at th […]
- 4 arrested in Fountain Valley sting on suspicion of selling AR-15 rifles and drugs - OCRegister July 17, 20194 arrested in Fountain Valley sting on suspicion of selling AR-15 rifles and drugs OCRegisterA sting operation in Fountain Valley on Monday, July 15, […]
- Lincoln police arrest 2 men on allegations involving sex with teen - Lincoln Journal Star July 17, 2019Lincoln police arrest 2 men on allegations involving sex with teen Lincoln Journal StarTwo Lincoln men are facing felony child abuse charges on alleg […]
- Police arrest man in murder of 2-year-old girl in Avondale - WKRC TV Cincinnati July 17, 2019Police arrest man in murder of 2-year-old girl in Avondale WKRC TV CincinnatiAVONDALE, Ohio (WKRC) - One person has been arrested for the murder of a […]
- WNBA player suspended 10 games after domestic violence arrest - The Washington Post July 17, 2019WNBA player suspended 10 games after domestic violence arrest The Washington PostThe WNBA suspended Los Angeles Sparks guard Riquna Williams for 10 g […]
The video was shot on 07.10.2015 by a bystander/auditor who captured the image of Sandra on the ground, the cops on top of her, one with a knee in her back, after she was slugged in the head/face by Encinia, the arresting officer, while still in her car. His orders were unlawful. She exited the vehicle seconds after. Encinia orders the bystander to leave the area, being on public property, he refuses.
Later she said the cop slammed her head into the ground, she was dazed, confused and said she couldn’t hear after he hit her.
Encinia was later charged with perjury, lying about the arrest, that she kicked him among other things when videos surfaced of the arrest. The charges were dropped in 2017 as a deal to never work in law enforcement again.
Sandra Bland died in police custody after 3 days in the county jail, a result of Encinia’s lies. Waller county and the coroner claim it was suicide by hanging (plastic trash liner) but can a 30 gallon cheap, inferior plastic garbage bag really support the weight of a 170 lb. woman without stretching, tearing or leaving behind any of her DNA or fingerprints?
Why is there no evidence of asphyxiation above the ligature marks high on her neck, leaving her airway patent? No broken vertebrae, no leaking blood vessels or congestion, no petechia, no discoloration of skin tone suggesting hypoxia, her brain without signs of hypoxia… the list goes on …
Sandra was returning to the area after gaining employment at the university and to work on her Master’s. In 2008 she led a “get out and vote” march for the students after authorities attempted to bar college students from voting in their county. She was well known to local law enforcement related to her Civil Rights Activities at college.
Be sure to catch the HBO presentation “Say Her Name” about the fight to discover the truth about Sandra’s death. https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/say-her-name-the-life-and-death-of-sandra-bland
Texas Senate Bill 1849, also known as the Sandra Bland Act, went into effect on September 1, 2017, and mandated change to corrections and police policy when dealing with those with substance abuse or mental health concerns.
Redistribution Rights: Fair Use 17 U.S.C. § 107 ✅
This video is intended for educational purposes only.