• STEVE HARVEY CANCELLED 4 CYBER BULLYING ESSIE BERRY

• *CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST ESSIE BERRY*

PLEASE LIKE & SHARE THIS VIDEO, THEN SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!

CONTACT ME: ESSIEABERRY@GMAIL.COM

Comments

Dorothy Mays-Pitts says:

Peace and be still Essie the Lord is still in charge. Just watch the chips fall and in your favor. Stay focused and prayed up DPitts🙏🏿🙏🏿🤚🏽🤙🏾

Bertha Bonds says:

I hate this has gone on for this long,It is so mind boggling Mrs.Essie,All you wanted was your named cleared,n all this cyberbullying nonsens,I mean grown ppls,If it wasn't for these viedos,I would not have been convinced the depth n how low ppls will stoop,I wish you well Essie Berry.

Latonya Gibson says:

Essie check out Tracy Brown channel she has info on Steve..he'll losing everything

Cynthia Williams says:

So your under an investigation for freedom of speech? Finally your voice will be heard. The day you get arrested the rest of the world will know you are. Essie Berry civil rights activists! Won't fold under pressure.

He Guards My Heart And Soul says:

I have never seen anything like this. Can't the police use this as evidence of cyberbullying? My heart goes out to you. God is going to handle Mr. Harvey.

Purple Carnations says:

If J understand correctly Mary's sister is going on Lionel Bs show

Purple Carnations says:

If I understand correctly Mary's sister is going on Lionel Bs show

Valerie Watkins says:

Hey Essie. One thing that I can say is that they are very persistent at their mess. Sounds like a little kid, you shut up😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

LadyDemigod says:

Why are they working soo hard to threaten you if they have everything under wraps?

Allison Broom says:

No Weapon formed against you shall prosper…..ESSIE

Son Ali says:

Have no fear. God will definitely deal with Steve.
    Stay blessed Miss Essie🙏🏿

Phyllis Glenn says:

👀👀👀👀 Essie sis What the hell is this why does he keep attacking you damn you ain't do nothing to him.Lawd let me shut up before his dumb ass mess with my Facebook again I promise on everything I love he do that this time I'm going to put him in jail 🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

Queen Yatunde says:

This is Horrible jest horrible, I’m
    So soo sorry this is happening to you my beautiful sister, These are sick people doing the Mess. I will be praying for you 🙏🏽