- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- AT&T, Microsoft Announce Major Alliance Around Edge, Cloud, AI & 5G - Light Reading July 17, 2019AT&T, Microsoft Announce Major Alliance Around Edge, Cloud, AI & 5G Light ReadingDALLAS and REDMOND, Wash. -- AT&T Communications and Mic […]
- Stocks edge lower after Dow snaps streak of record closes - MarketWatch July 17, 2019Stocks edge lower after Dow snaps streak of record closes MarketWatchU.S. stocks open slightly lower on Wednesday, after markets retreated from recor […]
- These aerial photos of Disneyland show just how uncrowded Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is - OCRegister July 17, 2019These aerial photos of Disneyland show just how uncrowded Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is OCRegisterNew aerial photos taken of Disneyland on the Fourth o […]
- US stock futures edge higher as railway exec laments puzzling economy - ForexLive July 17, 2019US stock futures edge higher as railway exec laments puzzling economy ForexLiveWhat's coming up in stock markets S&P 500 futures are up 5 po […]
- Ford Edge ST On Sale With Up To $9,000 Off - Motor1.com July 17, 2019Ford Edge ST On Sale With Up To $9,000 Off Motor1.comThe 2019 Ford Edge ST may not be truly worthy of the ST badge but it's still a decent SUV w […]
- NGD Systems Survey Reveals Challenges Enterprises Face in Supporting Growing Edge Workloads With Current Infrastructure - Yahoo Finance July 17, 2019NGD Systems Survey Reveals Challenges Enterprises Face in Supporting Growing Edge Workloads With Current Infrastructure Yahoo FinanceIn the study ent […]
- EU probes Amazon over use of retailer info to gain edge - ABC News July 17, 2019EU probes Amazon over use of retailer info to gain edge ABC NewsThe European Union is opening a new front in its quest to more closely regulate big t […]
- IBM and AT&T combine for major 'multi-year' cloud, edge and IoT deal - Cloud Tech July 17, 2019IBM and AT&T combine for major 'multi-year' cloud, edge and IoT deal Cloud TechIBM and AT&T have announced a multi-year 'strat […]
- Mining Plan Company wants to mine at edge of protected Okefenokee Swamp - WRBL July 17, 2019Mining Plan Company wants to mine at edge of protected Okefenokee Swamp WRBLSAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) – A company is seeking permits to mine minerals near t […]
- Fifth Wall raises $503 million from property owners seeking tech edge - Reuters July 17, 2019Fifth Wall raises $503 million from property owners seeking tech edge ReutersFifth Wall, a venture capital firm focused on real estate technology, ra […]
LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET AT CBS Studios after the FINALE of Survivor: Edge of Extinction, with Rob interviews the final 6 castaways and more!
See more on http://RobHasAwebsite.com
Subscribe to the Podcast: http://robhasawebsite.com/itunes
Follow us on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/rhap
Become a Patron & Support RHAP: http://robhasawebsite.com/patreon
Rob Cesternino on twitter: http://robhasawebite.com/robcesternino