- Kyoto Animation fire: Suspect 'spotted in area' days before July 20, 2019The man suspected of a deadly arson attack in Kyoto may have visited the site before, reports say.
- Tanker seizure: Jeremy Hunt warns Iran against choosing 'dangerous path' July 20, 2019The foreign secretary says Iran may be engaging in "illegal and destabilising behaviour" in the Gulf.
- Emanuela Orlandi case: Vatican attempts new search to solve mystery July 20, 2019Two burial chambers will be examined in the search for a teenager, missing since 1983.
- Hong Kong actor Simon Yam stabbed on stage in China July 20, 2019The 64-year-old was attacked while speaking at a promotional event in the city of Zhongshan.
- César Pelli: Architect of Malaysia's Petronas Towers dies at 92 July 20, 2019César Pelli designed some of the world's most famous buildings including London's Canary Wharf Tower.
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia as tensions with Iran grow July 20, 2019The deployment of soldiers and fighter jets comes amid heightened tensions with Iran in the Gulf.
- Benjamin Netanyahu becomes Israel's longest-serving leader July 20, 2019Benjamin Netanyahu breaks the record set by Israel's founding father, but he faces an uncertain future.
- Polish abuse scandal: Victims take on the Catholic Church July 20, 2019Allegations of appalling abuse involving priests have shaken the trust of many Poles in the Church.
- The final 13 minutes before the Moon landing July 19, 2019The minutes before landing were tense, as fuel ran low and connections were lost between the lunar module and mission control.
- Amazon deforestation: Brazil's Bolsonaro dismisses data as 'lies' July 19, 2019The Brazilian president accuses the national space agency of exaggerating the scale of deforestation.
- Sam Smith’s “How Do You Sleep” Scores Early Pop Radio Airplay In Myrtle Beach, SF, Orlando, More - HeadlinePlanet.com July 20, 2019Sam Smith’s “How Do You Sleep” Scores Early Pop Radio Airplay In Myrtle Beach, SF, Orlando, More HeadlinePlanet.com"How Do You Sleep," the […]
- Remembering Johnny Clegg, the voice of South Africa - Christian Science Monitor July 19, 2019Remembering Johnny Clegg, the voice of South Africa Christian Science MonitorMusic is often the language that connects people. In the case of South A […]
- Chris Brown Seizes Second Place for Most Top 10s on Rhythmic Songs Chart - Billboard July 19, 2019Chris Brown Seizes Second Place for Most Top 10s on Rhythmic Songs Chart BillboardAs Chris Brown's “No Guidance,” featuring Drake, glides 12-8 o […]
- The Best Concerts Coming to Dallas - Dallas Observer July 19, 2019The Best Concerts Coming to Dallas Dallas ObserverJack White continues to show much love for Dallas. *Fresh* off appearances last year at The Bomb Fa […]
- Khalid Earns First No. 1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart With 'Talk' | Billboard News - Yahoo Entertainment July 18, 2019Khalid Earns First No. 1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart With 'Talk' | Billboard News Yahoo EntertainmentKhalid earns his first No. 1 on B […]
- Khalid Scores First No. 1 On R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart With 'Talk' - Billboard July 18, 2019Khalid Scores First No. 1 On R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart With 'Talk' BillboardKhalid earns his first No. 1 on Billboard's R&B/Hi […]
- Country Radio Takes Another Offering of Blake Shelton's "God's Country" - CMT.com July 16, 2019Country Radio Takes Another Offering of Blake Shelton's "God's Country" CMT.comBlake Shelton, Luke Combs Hold On to No. 1 on This […]
- AirPlay 2 + 4K await with this Marantz 7.2-Ch. A/V Receiver: $699 (Reg. $999) - 9to5Toys July 15, 2019AirPlay 2 + 4K await with this Marantz 7.2-Ch. A/V Receiver: $699 (Reg. $999) 9to5ToysAmazon is offering the Marantz 7.2-Channel AirPlay 2 A/V Receiv […]
- The Sonos Beam drops to $359 and comes with a $100 Amazon gift card - CNET July 15, 2019The Sonos Beam drops to $359 and comes with a $100 Amazon gift card CNETThat's $40 off the excellent sound bar and a big chunk of Amazon cash to […]
- Blake Shelton Ties George Strait, Alan Jackson With New No. 1 Hit - Taste of Country July 13, 2019Blake Shelton Ties George Strait, Alan Jackson With New No. 1 Hit Taste of CountryAs Blake Shelton's God's Country becomes his 26th No. 1 h […]
iTunes Video: https://goo.gl/PX85t1
Web Video: http://www.thesphere.tv/technocrats
iTunes Audio: http://goo.gl/Uti1pM
Web Audio: http://www.thesphere.tv/technocrats-audio
Become a Patron: http://goo.gl/392Ew4
In episode 126, we bring you the best in tech on Technocrats! We first discuss Netflix decides to end their AirPlay support citing “technical limitations” with Apple’s video-slinging feature. We also dive into Google recently announced that Fi SIM cards would be available for purchase in more than 500 Best Buy stores. Plus, we breakdown Amazon reportedly employs thousands of people to listen to your Alexa conversations. This and a whole lot more on #Technocrats!