- Sudan junta and civilians sign power-sharing deal July 17, 2019The military and protesters agree a three-year transition to civilian rule to end the deadly crisis.
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist July 17, 2019The vote - which divided the House along partisan lines - denounced the president's tweets as racist.
- India building collapse: Rescuers form human chain to search for Mumbai survivors July 17, 2019Rescuers are being hampered by narrow lanes at the site of a deadly building collapse.
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans July 17, 2019Start-up NeuraLink wants to start testing its human computer interface on humans.
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen July 17, 2019A hacker targeted the Balkan country's tax agency and reportedly offered local media access to stolen data.
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row July 17, 2019The US theme park defends its record after Virgin Holidays stops selling tickets to its attractions.
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals July 17, 2019Rohingya Muslims are still being targeted by the military, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says.
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel July 17, 2019The request follows pleas by an ethnically Uighur Australian to be reunited with his wife and son.
- Former US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens dies July 17, 2019He led the court's liberal wing and wrote more dissenting opinions than any justice in US history.
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93 July 17, 2019Andrea Camilleri's books won international acclaim and changed perceptions of Sicily.
- 11 Popular Patios to Grab a Cold One in - Tucson Foodie June 13, 201911 Popular Patios to Grab a Cold One in Tucson FoodieSavor the last few evenings when sitting outside is tolerable and enjoy the the outdoor drinking […]
- No CWS for North Carolina teams - WRALSportsFan.com June 11, 2019No CWS for North Carolina teams WRALSportsFan.comThe baseball season in these parts ended abruptly Monday. […]
- Committed to excellence and opportunity: university program cultivates success - University of Michigan Flint News May 23, 2019Committed to excellence and opportunity: university program cultivates success University of Michigan Flint NewsJayden Johnson began his undergraduat […]
- Stoke City LIVE! Dozen deals in the pipeline, midfielder in demand - Stoke-on-Trent Live May 3, 2019Stoke City LIVE! Dozen deals in the pipeline, midfielder in demand Stoke-on-Trent LiveStoke City manager meets press ahead of Sheffield United clash. […]
- 20 Places for Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Tucson - Tucson Foodie April 12, 201920 Places for Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Tucson Tucson FoodieApril 12 is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day and we're going for all th […]
- 11 Spots that Serve a Hearty Reuben Sandwich - Tucson Foodie March 11, 201911 Spots that Serve a Hearty Reuben Sandwich Tucson FoodieCelebrate National Reuben Sandwich Day with layers of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut […]
- Kingfisher Still a Catch After 25 Years in Tucson - Tucson Foodie February 22, 2019Kingfisher Still a Catch After 25 Years in Tucson Tucson FoodieCentral Tucson restaurant, Kingfisher, is known for *fresh* seafood, capturing the att […]
- Deontay Wilder reacts to Tyson Fury’s ESPN deal, names Dillian Whyte as back-up option if rematch doesn’t hap - talkSPORT.com February 19, 2019Deontay Wilder reacts to Tyson Fury’s ESPN deal, names Dillian Whyte as back-up option if rematch doesn’t hap talkSPORT.comDeontay Wilder's next […]
- 21 Spots For Late-Night Eats in Tucson - Tucson Foodie January 18, 201921 Spots For Late-Night Eats in Tucson Tucson FoodieWhether you're trying to curb the likelihood of a hangover or just hungry later than most, l […]
- Bohemian Rhapsody fever sweeps Japan and South Korea - South China Morning Post January 3, 2019Bohemian Rhapsody fever sweeps Japan and South Korea South China Morning Postit has been called the Bohemian Rhapsody phenomenon – the movie that cel […]
Deontay Wilder says an imminent return to boxing for Wladimir Klitschko is good news as a deal with DAZN remains in the pipeline.
Klitschko has been linked with a comeback all year and has a multi-million dollar contract at his disposal.
A clash with Wilder had been mentioned when ‘The Bronze Bomber’ himself was in talks with DAZN officials.
Since then, Wilder has signed on to defend his WBC heavyweight title against Dominic Breazeale. The American says the aging Klitschko has work to do to earn his chance.
“We’ll still have to see what he does, Let him get back in and build him up,” said Wilder.