- Volodymyr Zelensky: Comedian sworn in as Ukrainian president May 20, 2019Political novice Volodymyr Zelensky, elected by a landslide last month, is starting his new job.
- Huawei's use of Android restricted by Google May 20, 2019New designs of Huawei smartphones are set to lose access to some Google apps.
- US president says war would be 'end' of Iran as tensions rise May 20, 2019The US president issues a stern warning as tensions rise between Washington and Tehran.
- 'Dozens' killed in riot at Tajik high-security prison May 20, 2019Three prison guards were among those killed during the riot, the second in the last six months.
- Exit polls: India opposition rejects BJP exit poll lead May 20, 2019Exit polls suggest that PM Narendra Modi is on track to win the election for a second term.
- Four things to expect from the week ahead May 20, 2019Europe heads to the polls and the fate of the Iron Throne is finally decided.
- Australian finds A$100,000 gold nugget using metal detector May 20, 2019The 1.4kg nugget was found by a man using a metal detector in a Western Australian gold field.
- Diego Maradona at Cannes: Touching the foot 'blessed by God' May 20, 2019Film-maker Asif Kapadia gets closer to Diego Maradona than any England defender ever could.
- The hidden lives of ‘housegirls’ in Kenya May 20, 2019A charity in Kenya is calling for the introduction of laws to protect domestic workers to ensure their safety.
- Do foreign students get what they pay for in Canada? May 19, 2019The debate has opened after an Indian student was arrested for working to support his studies in Canada.
- 27-year-old issues somewhat concerning message on Stoke future - Football League World April 17, 201927-year-old issues somewhat concerning message on Stoke future Football League WorldStoke City defender Bruno Martins Indi says he may have to leave […]
- Nathan Jones should properly kick-off new Stoke era by axing £5m signing in summer - Football League World April 16, 2019Nathan Jones should properly kick-off new Stoke era by axing £5m signing in summer Football League WorldFor Stoke City fans, the 2018/19 campaign has […]
- AFC Bournemouth press ahead with pursuit of 26-year-old - Football League World April 16, 2019AFC Bournemouth press ahead with pursuit of 26-year-old Football League WorldPremier League side AFC Bournemouth are set to up their pursuit of Stoke […]
- 20 Places for Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Tucson - Tucson Foodie April 12, 201920 Places for Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Tucson Tucson FoodieApril 12 is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day and we're going for all th […]
- 2 pros and 2 cons to Stoke City sealing agreement for 22-year-old - Football League World April 2, 20192 pros and 2 cons to Stoke City sealing agreement for 22-year-old Football League World2 pros and 2 cons of Portsmouth defender Matt Clarke's po […]
- Video shows New York burglar sneaking through baby's room - WSB Atlanta March 14, 2019Video shows New York burglar sneaking through baby's room WSB AtlantaA baby monitor captured video of a burglar breaking into a New York apartme […]
- 11 Spots that Serve a Hearty Reuben Sandwich - Tucson Foodie March 11, 201911 Spots that Serve a Hearty Reuben Sandwich Tucson FoodieCelebrate National Reuben Sandwich Day with layers of corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut […]
- Kingfisher Still a Catch After 25 Years in Tucson - Tucson Foodie February 22, 2019Kingfisher Still a Catch After 25 Years in Tucson Tucson FoodieCentral Tucson restaurant, Kingfisher, is known for *fresh* seafood, capturing the att […]
- Deontay Wilder reacts to Tyson Fury’s ESPN deal, names Dillian Whyte as back-up option if rematch doesn’t hap - talkSPORT February 19, 2019Deontay Wilder reacts to Tyson Fury’s ESPN deal, names Dillian Whyte as back-up option if rematch doesn’t hap talkSPORTDeontay Wilder's next fig […]
- GBI identifies victims from shooting that left 4 dead, 1 injured - WSB Atlanta January 25, 2019GBI identifies victims from shooting that left 4 dead, 1 injured WSB AtlantaThe Georgia Bureau of Investigation identified the suspect as Daylon Delo […]
Deontay Wilder says an imminent return to boxing for Wladimir Klitschko is good news as a deal with DAZN remains in the pipeline.
Klitschko has been linked with a comeback all year and has a multi-million dollar contract at his disposal.
A clash with Wilder had been mentioned when ‘The Bronze Bomber’ himself was in talks with DAZN officials.
Since then, Wilder has signed on to defend his WBC heavyweight title against Dominic Breazeale. The American says the aging Klitschko has work to do to earn his chance.
“We’ll still have to see what he does, Let him get back in and build him up,” said Wilder.